If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Apparently being forced into a docile existence or facing a horrifying death is sexy

13»

Comments

• edited 2011-08-12 00:33:43
    ^^^ Just wait till you get the e-sodomy, the e-sensory deprivation play, and the e-beastiality.

^ I mean we as in "everybody who uses the Internet". How did we get to this crazy situation?
  • You can change. You can.
    I got here because of tropes like Unsound Effect and Everyone Dies Together (which got deleted)

Here? Or TvT?
  • Glaives are better.
    Do we get to e-robophilia?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I got on the internet because it's the only thing I am good at that doesn't involve people taking advantage of me.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-12 00:36:30
    I AM HERE TO SERVE YOU, MASTER.

*tries to blow Hatter, ends up robo-chomping his dick off*
  • edited 2011-08-12 00:37:35
    Glaives are better.

If it comforts you, I've always wanted to take advantage of you.

My dick is made of adamantium in this e-reality.

>adamantium

so, them fucking magnets
  • Your cum had better be made out of mercury.

INITIATING ROBLOWJOB SEQUENCE #29857-RW

ROBLOWJOB STARTING

AN ERROR HAS OCCURED. ABORT ROBLOWJOB SEQUENCE #29857-RW Y/N?
  • Glaives are better.
    Adamantium is non-magnetic.
  • "What is that, metal frosting cum? That's amazing."

"Please do not sample the frosting cum. It's made of...mercury. You will DIE!"
  • Glaives are better.
    The bean counters told me we literally could not afford to buy seven dollars worth of moon rocks, much less seventy million. Bought 'em anyway. Ground 'em up, mixed em into a gel. And guess what? It makes perfect robo-semen.
  • Thread hop: I thought the existence of Pokegirls would be more than enough evidence that certain hideous perverts people find this sexy.
  • I blame OTC.
    I blame creepy fucks on the internet.
  • You can change. You can.
    So...you blame yourself?