If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: "IJBM: 'IJBM' (A.K.A. IJBM)"

Comments

• In my defense, Central Avenue was responsible, too!
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    /me read that as "Ted Bundy" and was surprised.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:23:57
    ^^^ I can't help it! I was completely entrangled with your talk of ~type~ and ~lolis~!

^ You too, huh?
  • I read that as "Ted Bundy" as well.

I was somewhat concerned.
    I'm now curious what "lolidowns," "loliball" and "loli school" are.

At least one of them sounds dirty.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:27:52
    That leaves me with many questions.

What is a lolidown?
    Should I think loliball sounds like the best sport ever or the worst sport ever?
    What is loli school and can I go there?

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

ninja'd

And yeah, I'm not familiar with Married With Children.

HOWEVER, I did get the joke because I read the Wikipedia article on Al Bundy right after you mentioned him.
    I'm not sure I want to know what a "lolidown" is. Possibly the same for "loliball."

I think loli school is just a girls' elementary school.
  • Loli school should be a requirement for everyone everywhere. Especially me
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:29:01
    ^^^ Does that mean I was once a little girl?  Since apparently I was in loli school before.

That's good to know.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:32:14
    ^^ So... like Pani Poni Dash! except an elementary school instead of high school?  Or something...

^ Ah, so you are.  I'm not though, unfortunately.  At least, not last time I checked.
    I've never been a loli outside of KHSWO.
  • What would happen if I became a loli?
    ^My KHSWO self can relate. That's why he became a shapeshifter.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:33:56
    I wouldn't mind being a loli all the time.  Though, if it were to happen, it'd be pretty hard to explain to my parents.

And everyone else.

I mean I'd have to be like, "Hey I'm DYRE except suddenly I'm nine years old and a girl.  And you should totally believe me."
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:36:11
    I wouldn't mind being a loli all the time.

Same here.

I mean I'd have to be like, "Hey I'm DYRE except suddenly I'm nine years old and a girl. And you should totally believe me."

You hear that? That's the sound of me stealing that as the premise of a webcomic.

Or it would be, if I could draw.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:35:46
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^^^Yeah, I get the feeling you'd wind up staying in a nice psychiatric ward for that.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:40:37
    They put nine-year-olds in psychiatric wards?

-wikiwikiwiki-

Oh, so they do.

Well, I'm not sure what I'd do then.

I mean, even if I pretend to be someone new, then I'd be homeless and the old me would be presumed dead or something (well, would be declared missing, but eventually they'd have to decide I'm probably dead).  Which would kinda suck.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:43:59
    Wow, my would-be webcomic just got a lot more depressing. Like, to the point where it should be a novel instead.
    Solution: Pretend you murdered old!you. Then you're promoted to his position. That's how it works, right?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    This loli was once a treehouse.  This loli lived in a cake.  But this loli never saw the way the orange slayed the rake.
  • ^^For some reason I immediately thought of The Sopranos.

Weirdest crossover ever?
    @Anonus:The loli Sopranos?

@Funnyguts:That was a lot more gruesome in my head than it probably was in yours.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:45:52
    I once dreamed that I was in the future, and some woman had adopted me and turned me into an 8-year-old girl. I "proved" I was once a man from the year 2009 by beating my adopted brother at a game of Super Smash Bros Brawl.
  • CentralAvenue's dreams are way cooler than mine.

Funnyguts' statement provoked a reaction in me similar to INUH's.

I wish I remembered dreams other than that depressing one I had a couple of weeks ago.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:46:47
    ^^ Aww...

I sort of remember some of my dreams.

Some of them are kind of interesting, I guess, but... eh.
  • I don't have many cool dreams, either.

Most of mine are about pathetic things, like H&FJ releasing typefaces that probably only exist in my head.
  • I apparently have really interesting dreams. Though I never thought anything of them, as I've had "interesting" dreams all the time, all my life...