If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM: "IJBM: 'IJBM' (A.K.A. IJBM)"

edited 2011-02-25 18:18:27 in Philosophy
When making metajokes and meta-metajokes and meta-meta-metajokes, there's a point where you're just being stupid instead of funny.

That other thread wasn't it. This was.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > implying this thread is funny
  • >implying that's the right color
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > implying that eye-searing colors aren't correct
  • >implying CentralAvenue won't take any excuse to post in pink
  • It's times like this that I wish there was a "loli" font.  It's also times like this I wish I didn't use Google to search for "loli font" because some of the results were kinda creepy..

That, or loli as a color, which would make more sense but is even less likely, since it's not a color.
  • That's it, my official new job as a pretend graphic designer is to design a Loli font. But why stop there? I'll design a whole type family: Loli Sans, Loli Sans Mono, Loli Sans Condensed, Loli Serif, Loli Sans Black Italic, etc. Anything that's worth pretending to do is worth pretending to over-do, right?
  • Indeed.  No point in just pretending to do something halfway, right?
  • edited 2011-02-25 16:15:39
    Ooh, yeah.  That would be nice.  Maybe you could also make a square monospaced version, for people who want to use it to play loli-Nethack or other loli-Roguelikes (as far as I know, loli Nethack does not exist.  ...Yet) and don't want everything to be stretched (though, since non-square is usual for fonts, it actually looks kind of strange when you do play it with a square font.  Still, having the option is nice)
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Loli Nethack and loli Dwarf Fortress... I want to play those now.
  • edited 2011-02-25 16:43:37
    Hm... Nethack is open source...

-tries to learn C-

-only not really-
  • It wouldn't work anyway. You'd need to learn Loli C.
  • Yes.

Unfortunately, that would cause a lot of confusion.

Then again, the fact that there would even be a Loli C language in the first place is cause for confusion.

• edited 2011-02-25 16:52:56
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    That's it. We have a project. We're going to create a loli programming language.

Only not, because I really doubt any of us actually know how to do that.
    Where doing it man. Where making this hapen.
  • I don't know, I think to really make this work we'll need to create a loli operating system first.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:03:04
    ^^^ But... that costs money...

^ While we're at it, let's make a loli computer.  Or loli video game console or something.

Actually, loli computer.

Then it would be called the Loli Con.  (or Loli Com, I guess, but I'm assuming Japanese)

Well I guess it could still be a video game console.  Like the Famicom, you know?  Except for lolis instead of families.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:04:53
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    For some reason, I picture the Loli Con being an android of some sort, even though that's definitely beyond our capability.

And hey, things that cost money can be acquired through perfectly legal means.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:05:06
    Well, to use a loli video game console we'll need a loli TV.

Does this remind anyone else of "If You Give A Mouse a Cookie"?
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:06:13
    Loli type?

man how would you do anything like that not involving dingbats

^Not I. And I read that book.

And I don't have it anymore. And now I'm sad.
  • And eventually we'll need to set up our own loli power plant to provide loli electricity for a loli TV.

I think we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves here.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:07:35
    ^^ Well, obviously we'd just use SHUT UP ANONUS, that's how.

^ You're right. We can't afford to do any of this without loli funding.
    The loli power plant might be a problem. I don't think U.S. law allows us to employ lolis.
  • Was it super effective?
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:11:18
    ^^^ What about loli US law?

I mean, it seems everything is going to have to be lolis for this to work out.

Which, incidentally, would be awesome.

^ That works too.
    Clearly, we need to found a loli country with loli laws.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:14:29
    I mean, it seems everything is going to have to be lolis for this to work out.

Wait, I think that means we'll need to be loli-DYRE, loliNUH, loliguts, and Loli Avenue.

And somehow I'm ok with that.
  • edited 2011-02-25 17:16:29
    Gensōkyō, of course! 
    How would my name be capitalized? Lolinuh? LolINUH? LoliNUH? LOLINUH?
  • Wait when did this thread become about lolis again
  • Oh him.

And now I'm thinking of some sitcom where he barges into the main character's house and manages to shift everything to be about lolis.