If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Whenever a singer or a rapper refers to/insults the "haters" in a song...

edited 2011-08-07 15:10:23 in IJBM meta
...I end up hating the artist for doing it, even if I didn't hate them before.

How's that for irony?

Comments

• You're just jealous! Nyeah!
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    So you hate them for hating the haters?
  • edited 2011-08-07 15:20:10
    Has friends besides tanks now
    And don't they also count as haters for hating on the haters?
  • edited 2011-08-07 15:21:09
    ^^^ Yes, I'm super jealous of people who think they have to prove themselves to some 13-year-olds typing "GAY" in YouTube comments.

^ -brain explodes-
  • edited 2011-08-07 15:24:15
    Likes cheesecake unironically.
    In other words, they are hater-haters. That would make you a hater-hater-hater. And if somebody hates you for thinking like that, they are hater-hater-hater-hater.

And this whole mess serves only to make people confuse and to tempt others to make jokes regarding a certain Xzibit meme and Inception.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    HATECEPTION
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ^ I would have done that in my other post too, but it was too obvious.
  • edited 2011-08-07 15:29:20
    HATEOCRACY
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Yo dawg I herd u like haters . . .
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Man, manipulating other people can be pretty easy.

*ignores that this would have happened anyway*
  • Haters gon' hate on the haters that gon' hate.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • edited 2011-08-07 15:49:14
    I wish rappers would insult other rappers again.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Whenever rappers do that, it just reeks of narm.
  • No rainbow star
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    I am reminded of Eminem who can't seem to take criticism at all. Moby makes a comment about him and then he throws an immature insult about Moby into one of this songs. Then, apparently Eminem can't stand Weird Al parodying his music. Psh, no one (except Coolio) has complained about in the nearly 30 years he's been doing, but Eminem has to be a bitch about it.
  • Doesn't eminem also have some absurd feud with ICP over something trivial that happened many years ago?
    *Looking it up on Wikipedia* Damn, that's stupid. Em and ICP are just stupid.
  • I think it's quite a good reason and they're intelligent people for doing it.

No I didn't look it up.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    CC, you're only allowed to use "ICP" and "intelligent" in the same sentence if the words "is not" is between them.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    They milk morons of their money and kill ghettotrash teenagers by encouraging them to drink and fight. I think they are doing the word a favor, although a few of my dead friends would be very angry with me saying that about their favorite band.

And then here ya go.

I also hate it when they name themselves or each other in songs. Though it does serve as a nice reminder of who to blame for this trash.