If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rin Kokonoe Liveblogging After Sex

13»

Comments

• Such amazing Insight!
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    ITT:

what is this i dont even

Stay classy, IJBM II
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Yeah, I... don't even know how to respond to this thread.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Yeah. The title and premise (liveblogging as Rin) are kinda sketching me out. But this might still prove entertaining, as I don't quite remember much of what happened in the original KHSAS
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Also, we now know who owns that sockpuppet.
  • IJBM that I didn't save the IJBM thread about KHSAS being deleted, at least because it was the genesis of opinions = onions.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Inquisitor Everest, you must call Exterminatus on this thread! It is as vile den of confusion and heresy!
  • edited 2011-08-06 11:06:05
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^ Ahh, but that would imply that Everest wasn't a part of it himself.
  • Where's Ian?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Don't like, don't read, guys. Just keep that in mind.

^^^ What Forzare said. I posted a few times in that thread, and I want to see how well my posts hold up, sort of. But I stand by my previous assertion that, while I would like to see that thread again, the title is creepy (though "Kagami Hiiragi Snuggling After Sex" wasn't the best of titles either; at least that one was based on a misreading, not on a kitschy joke).
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I know, I wasn't being serious.

THIS THREAD IS FULL OF HERETICS!
  • "...as I don't quite remember much of what happened in the original KHSAS"

Why would you want to remember.
  • edited 2011-08-06 13:41:36
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    lol u have a boyfriedn XD
  • lol u have a boyfriedn XD

This.
  • edited 2011-08-06 14:03:36
    I just want to mention that the image Waltzy linked on the last page looks less like a fluttershy-mustache, and more like a guy sniffing the anus of a very tiny, distressed pony.

I'm not sure which interpretation fits this thread better.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    this only has one entry

and it's longer than my Higurashi liveblog

;_;
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    You should steal Evilneko's idea of stuffing the images in folders so it loads faster
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    You can make folder buttons???
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ i did that before evilneko even had a liveblog
  • Also, that won't make it load any faster.
  • ^^ But it makes it so that the images loading won't make the screen jump all over the place.
  • edited 2011-08-07 02:44:39
    I take it back DYRE. You are not a cute little girl.

;C
  • Aww...poor DYRE.

And yeah, if you're not enjoying it and you don't feel it's entertaining, I guess stopping it's a good idea.
  • Gotta love how much Glenn's avatar fits.