If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I've officially lost all creative ability

edited 2011-08-05 09:34:37 in Media
I'm working on a playthrough of Oblivion where I go from a virtuous nine fearing vampire hunter to a vampire/necromancer but i'm not sure how to best go about it. What would be a good way to do it and a good place or reasont ot run? can't find motive for some reason.

Comments

• Mr. The Edge goes to Washington

Man, you make me want to play Morrowind some more (Because that's the best my computer can do). I was going for a thief mage, but failed on the mage part. I think once I get the GotY complete pack, I'll start again.

• I like becoming a Werewolf in...Oblivion?
  • Well for the first part of your idea you can do the quests in the Imperial City related to the Order of the Virtuous Blood and solve the vampire killings and be accepted as a member there. Then go to vampire lairs all over and fight them, and let yourself become a vampire once you're first infected with porphyric hemophilia.

It'll be fun because you'll never know when your life is going to change. 8D

Then you can just pretend your character was too badly injured to get to town/too poor to buy a cure/etc. and let it overtake you. From there, you can go around to smuggler lairs or people's homes while they sleep and feed on them once a day to keep you from burning to a vampire crisp in the sun. And for the ultimate in necromancy tools, you can join the Mages Guild and keep your vampire status on the down low so you can defeat Mannimarco at the end of the quest line and take his Staff of Worms, which will allow you to reanimate something to make it fight for you for 60 seconds.

And you know how to make Black Soul Gems right? Those would be helpful for your type of character, I'd imagine.
  • i've already got vampire hunting down to a T. I play on PC with several mods among them are Vampire Hunting, Order of the Virtuous Blood which does MAJOR expansion of that faction. and Duke Patricks Nosferatu Class Vampires which makes NPC Vampires stronger as well as providing stakes,  holy water,m holy symbols, et cetera for fighting them. (alas no crossbows). So that's already taken care of my only issue is finding a suitably epic point to become a vampire. Needs to be engineered just right.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    Kill yourself.

Vampires are supposed to be dead.
  • funny you should say that many nancient myths stated that vampires were the products of suicides
  • Electric Boogaloo
    And people call me uncultured.