If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The threads I participate in get locked.

edited 2011-08-03 23:45:54 in Webspace
If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
Take the Megaman Legend 3 was cancelled thread.

Damn. I apparently actually made some good points in that thread and made people reconsider their views.

Or the Entries that make you go 'wut' thread.

Grrr.

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Welp, at least you didn't cause the locks.

Right?
  • edited 2011-08-03 23:47:56
    Belief
    Stop trying to be a battalion of peace in an angry storm of hipsters
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I don't think I did.

But it is rather annoying. It's like, if there's a thread I like or a thread that I am trying to be informative in, it looks like there's a high chance it will get locked.
    Why was the Megaman thread locked?

And awwwwwwww...:<

Can't do much to help, sorry.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I was actually the one who reported the MML3 thread. I was expecting a "don't tell people to leave the thread just because you disagree with them," not a lock.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I don't know, I actually agreed with Hydronix there.

Not because of his reasons there. More that he had his mind set. If you want to discuss something, you need to keep an open mind and consider their points. That guy wasn't doing that.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Well, yeah, but you don't just tell someone to leave the thread.
    Is the thread still readable or has it been nuked?
  • edited 2011-08-04 00:07:46
    Belief
    Editted by common sense.
  • edited 2011-08-04 00:04:13
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Oh, it's still there. It wouldn't have been locked if several people posting in it hadn't said they'd be okay with it.

Ninja'd.