If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That feel when people hate you but you don't know why

edited 2011-08-03 21:41:59 in General
Glaives are better.
Feels bad, man.

Comments

• edited 2011-08-03 22:16:45

Are you talking about IJBM or somewhere else? I don't hate you, or know anyone here who does.
  • Check your attitude.
  • edited 2011-08-03 22:45:35
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Well, I don't hate you, not at all. But it'd be nice if you posted anything in the D&D thread, if only the OOC one to let us know if you've been busy or something. :<

But more seriously, I don't remember specific debates you've been in very well, but you lack tact.
  • You can change. You can.
    I don't hate you in particular. I'm not one for hating people in the internet, but if I'm allowed to be a bit blunt, I must say I think you're a bit...immature. You're jokes about incredibly masculine aren't funny either. And you seem to have a bit of a persecution complex.

That's just me, though, and how I see it. 
  • Seconding Juan.

But don't tell him I said that.
  • Electric Boogaloo
    I just fucking hate you because the coin landed on "heads."
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Good qualities of Hatter
    Respect for Memes and in-jokes
    Knowledge of the internet
    Not quick to retort in volatile ways

Bad Qualities of Hatter

Loud intolerance of tender subjects
    Very dramatic support of Anonychan.