If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

INUH's D&D game - OOC thread.

edited 2011-07-29 11:19:15 in Roleplaying
OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
The thread for out-of-character discussion about the D&D game I'm running.

Comments

• Glaives are better.
    So... do we just post as we can?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Yeah. We'll need to figure out some sort of schedule for combat, and there have been a few different proposals about that, but for explorey talkey segments, just post when you have the chance.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Ah crap. I accidentally slept until three, and now I have to get ready for work soon.
    Ah...lovely.

I'll avoid moving out of the introductory scene until everyone's done some posting, though.
  • edited 2011-07-29 14:55:48
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > courtroom drama
    OBJECTI--

No, actually, I kinda like the way this is starting.  I've been reading the thread so far.
    It's quite an unusual adventure. I've been looking for the opportunity to run it for some time.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Gah. Can't stop editing mah posts.
  • edited 2011-07-29 17:48:31
    Tech support
    I know how that feels but I just let it be most of the time.
  • edited 2011-07-29 22:54:13
    Fun fact: the gnome is a bard with 8 Charisma. Though that should hopefully already be clear.
  • Should I have Mr. Wolfington woken up then? XD
    Sure. Go ahead.
    Are you going to want to roll for us, or can we roll for ourselves and use a trust system?
    You guys can roll. I might roll stuff like spot checks that you don't necessarily need to know about.
  • I won't be here today, due to being at a party.
    Sorry to infodump like that, but with seven jurors who needed to introduce themselves, I figured it was for the best.
  • Glaives are better.
    Roleplaying Wisdom 9 is hard to do when your Intelligence is 15.
    It's also hard to demonstrate a character's 14 Intelligence when you're not the type to ask questions in real life.
  • edited 2011-07-30 17:22:13
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Is Killian going to find anything pertinent in the pews, or in this room for that matter? He's really just passing the time between talking until someone mans up and opens the door (which he won't, being a halfling with some knives).
  • edited 2011-07-30 17:23:02
    Hmmm...where, more specifically, are you searching? Just the pews?
  • Which door do you want to open.
  • edited 2011-07-30 17:24:58
    ^^ Besides the benches, he would probably go next to the judge's box, and then see if anyone failed to see anything in the juror's box due to how sleepy and headachy everyone was. All the while, he'll keep his distance from the bloody ax. After that, I don't know where he would go within that room.

^ Doesn't much matter to Killian, as long as one of them is after he's done with a search.
    Right. Other than Deeri's wolf, still apparently sleeping under a pew, he doesn't find anything noteworthy.
  • What is the condition of the northern door.
  • edited 2011-07-30 17:30:04
    It isn't barred or anything, but it's stood the test of time okay. It's not about to fall off the hinges if you open it.
  • 6 pm or am?
  • edited 2011-07-30 17:32:13
    There's no indication, but it's a horror story. What do you think? ;P
  • edited 2011-07-30 17:34:35
    You'd think Deeri's wolf would have woken sooner than last, considering that it has better hearing than anyone else in the room . . . :P
    Huh...maybe it got an extra dose of the drugs or clonked on the head extra hard or whatever?
  • Don't insult Wolf Mccain like that Everest, He could just be a heavy sleeper!