If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJAM: Minecraft is going to have Weeping Angels.

edited 2011-07-28 17:08:20 in General
notch: The Endermen are peaceful. If you look straight at them, they freeze and look at you. When you look away again, they run fast. And teleport.

notch: They run TOWARDS you, not away. So if you happen to look at one, do not look away.

notch: (they stop being peaceful if you look straight at them)

Comments

• When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    That magnificent bastard.
  • edited 2011-07-28 23:07:45
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I have never played Minecraft, but those things look terrifying.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I'm not sure to cheer with awesome or shit my pants in horror.

Possibly both.
  • Awesome, how do you get away from them >_>
  • What are they doing with those blocks?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Probably building more.

they are self replicating

oh god
  • Guys guys guys, they're not self-replicating..

Here, I got a better photo of one with those strange blocks.

• edited 2011-07-28 23:18:59
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^ By killing them of course
  • You know, this makes Minecraft seem much better, I might actually want to play it now.

How I go about??
  • Glaives are better.

In the update after that, hopefully we'll have radios.

Enderman Bob: Miner? Excuse me, hello, Miner? Enderman Bob here, sir.
    Me: Ah, there you are, Enderman Bob. How's life? Sorry, bad subject.
    Enderman Bob: The Endermen are wondering what you hope to achieve.
    Me: Achieve? We're not achieving anything. We're just hanging, it's nice in here: pony art; lava castles; a forest... how's things with you?
    Enderman Bob: The Endermen are feasting, sir. Soon we will be able to absorb enough power to consume this castle, this world, and all the stars and worlds beyond.
    Me: Yeah, but we've got pony art. Did I mention?
    Enderman Bob: We have no need for pony art.
    Me: I made him say "pony art".