If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I can no longer see or hear the word muffin....

edited 2011-07-26 13:27:33 in General
We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
...without thinking of heart-shaped breast pasties.

THIS BUGS ME

Comments

• I think of Derpy Hooves.

THIS BUGS ME
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    I was sooooooo certain that this was going to be about Derpy. In any case, Muffin = Derpy in my head.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I think of sweet baked goods when I hear muffin.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Derpity derpin derpa doo!
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Was expecting a Pony topic.

>Was not alone.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    does everyone know what I was referring to, or something? I was expecting more questions...
    Wha-? I just thought you were bring random.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    PINKIE PIE, Y U SO RANDOM?
  • edited 2011-07-26 14:30:39
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
  • edited 2011-07-26 14:33:06
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Well now, this topic is officially NSFW. If only I had mod powers...

My mother was walking by, JUST as that popped onto the screen. She didn't see though. Phew. Anyhow, you fixed it so no problem.

Odin, she calls her fans muffins? Why?

And why does Lady Gaga call her fans little monsters?

• Because gimmicks.

I.HATE.GIMMICKS!!!

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Obligatory

• I understood what the OP was about, also I never suspected it could possibly be about ponies.

Clearly, I am better than everyone else in this thread.
    ^No kidding. Ta-da!
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    >Emilie Autumn picture

Well, now I can see why Mark von Lewis liked her so much. I'd totally eat her muffins. :3
  • You can change. You can.
    So...you'd her fans?

This obviously means that you'd eat MVL.

Also, this clearly means that Everest/Mark Von Lewis is an item.
  • And thus, the little bit of Juan that tried to call out for safety, for salvation from his new life with All the men he got paired up with.. died today.

:3

Conversion worked like a charm.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I only think of using them for bluffing. 
  • GL, you poor soul, I feel for you.
    I think of the baked good when I hear muffin.
    Let me just take the time out to say that it is one of the most glaringly stupid lyrics ever set to radio. Seriously, I want to beat myself unconscious every single fucking time that part of the song comes on. 
    BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN BLUFFIN WITH MY MUFFIN 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Muffin Man!
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I think of sweet baked goods when I hear muffin.
  • When I see that clip, I think "HONOR AND A PENIS!"