If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My title isn't pink

edited 2011-07-24 23:48:20 in IJBM meta
~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
Which, ironically, is because I brought the downfall of HTML in titles.

Comments

• Your title doesn't need to be pink.

• ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Yes, yes it does.

IT STILL ISN'T GIRLY ENOUGH.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -is tempted to change TMA's title to GIRLY ENOUGH-
    *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(屮゚Д゚)屮・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!
  • No rainbow star
    Wait, we could have HTML in our TITLES!? WHEN WAS THAT!?
    When we first got titles, at which point I proceeded to enter format breaking code into it, thus breaking the entire forum for a short instant, after which I stated that we shouldn't be allowed to have HTML, because it would be abused to annoying effect.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Was I absent for that?
    Possibly so.

In any case, isn't it cool how I immediately did something stupid then assumed the moral high ground all at the same time?

• I wouldn't use the word "cool" in this instance, but that's my opinion.
  • edited 2011-07-25 01:13:55
    Orly?

Isn't cool how I am the living personification of the phrase "this is why we can't have nice things"?

Also, I may or may not have done this specifically to prevent the occurrence of large swear words in signatures, and other such obnoxious things, whilst simultaneously still being able to leave the gingerbread on.
  • If you feel you are the reason we can't have nice things, that is your business.

However, I have an opinion and It is one that does not quite match up with that mindset.

• edited 2011-07-25 01:17:58
    For what it's worth, I regret perusing the route that lead us to plain signatures, because I am now stuck with a completely non pink title. That is a complete and utter atrocity and I wish I could somehow rectify it, because all of my text on here should be pretty.

That, and I am bored with being a Smug Snake.

• No rainbow star
    Maybe make it so it allows BBCode instead? Or a limited set of HTML (underline, bold, italics, colours, and MAYBE links only?)
    Us little people are going to have to wait for UE to show up; until then, let us mourn my our loss.

AND LOOK IT'S SO SOOOOO PIIIIIINK~

:)

I LUV PINK SO MUCH.

IT REALLY IS THE BEST COLOR.

BUT I CAN'T WHERE IT BECAUSE THAT WOULD GIVE PEOPLE THE WRONG IDEA, WHICH MAKES ME A SAND PONY.

:(

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Nightmare moon isn't the best pony because she isn't pink.