If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

SO AZUSA,

2»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I'm not sure that Beatmania would have been as successful but DrumMania might have been.

Might still be.  I don't think there's an equivalent of it yet.

I'm also tired of seeing guitar game after guitar game.  Yeah, yeah, I know that metal is more popular in the United States than dance/techno/electronica, but still.
  • edited 2011-07-22 18:59:10
    I don't think there's an equivalent of it yet.

Rock Band and any Guitar Hero after Guitar Hero 3?

That said, DrumMania looks more fun than those mostly because I like the way the controller is.  Also accuracy-based scoring (like more points for hitting notes closer to the right time), which is nice.

But I do wish Beatmania were popular in the US too, since I love a lot of the music in it.  Also looks really fun.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Beatmania/jubeat music is cool

Of course,I've only listened to the popular ones through MADs,but it's better than nothing
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Is that game Miku Hatsune Hero?

Nope. Dynamod bought it in ND and it turns out it's like DDR, except with buttons.
    ...isn't that basically Guitar Hero?

Okay, fine, Rock Band's percussion part.
    So Azusa, how does it feel to be taken off Youtube for alleged copyright infringement?