If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"statement that I believe is wrong, stupid or I don't agree with"

edited 2011-07-21 16:56:01 in IJBM meta
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
This sentence is of me, telling you why it's wrong, and either vent at the thing being said, sarcastically evaluate it, or snidely disregard it as worthy of being said.

Similar to the "REPHRASE WHAT SOMEBODY SAID IN ALL CAPS AND HYPERBOLE" style, and the "cut out part of the sentence" Now THERE's your problem/issue/why you're wrong style of salad dressing.

I've seen this a shitload of times, and I don't see how this is even worth a thread to begin with.

"I've seen this a shitload of times and I don't see how this is even worth a thread to begin with."

Then why did you make it? God people are sooo stupid. Why would they even bother to be on the internet?

"Why would they even bother to be on the internet?"
Because being on the internet is fun and you can't stop them?

"Eyes Set To Kill is a great band"

Ha Ha. Oh Wow.

"Ha Ha Oh Wow"

Great, you know how to use a phrase that has been overused. You are a credit to your species.

"You are a credit to your species."

So suddenly you aren't a human being anymore either? Way to fail the research, bro.

Comments