If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

There isn't a button for ignoring threads

edited 2011-07-20 23:37:29 in IJBM meta
~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
Neither in this fora, nor in the regular TvTropes fora. A greasemonkey script? Perhaps, but it is inconvenient.

Also of note, I started a thread requesting such a thing in Tech Wishlist, but it got locked without explanation. What on earth am I missing???

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    A greasemonkey script? Perhaps, but it is inconvenient.
    ...why the fuck aren't you using it then     :3        ? Inconvenient is better than nothing, I should know. I've used it to block retarded megathreads and troll threads for 3 months now.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    As have I, but it is nonetheless a shame that I have to go to such a length. And I am still perplexed by the unexplained thread lock.
  • What causes you to click on threads you don't like? O_o
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Nothing, but they are annoying, and I would like to conveniently get rid of every stupid thread en-mass. It would be awesome. Same goes for IJBM.