If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM has tons of TVT bannees

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Strange_Bean, blup and SotiCoto
  • Did Strange_Bean and SotiCoto get banned? I must've missed that.
  • Same here.

I don't even remember Strange_Bean besides his(?) introduction post.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Soti Coto was banned, but unbanned.

Strange_Bean was not banned.
  • Oh.

On that note, who's blup?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Hm. He doesn't seem to have been approved since June 9th, so I have no clue.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    blup was approved on the old forum, he made like 3 posts and never came back. He used a yawning Panty avatar.
  • a little muffled
    @MoeDantes: Didn't you get banned from TVT once because you asked to be?
  • Welp, I've been banned.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -poststalks-

Ummm...what for? I'm not seeing anything even vaguely thumpworthy in the last few days, much less banworthy..
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ D:

EXPLAIN THIS BULLSHIT
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Wait, a perma-ban? Or a temp-ban?

Either way, WHO WOULD DO THIS?!
  • edited 2011-07-16 14:42:58
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Electivirus got banned? Wasn't he one of the people whose theoretical banning was commonly acknowledged as a mark that TVTropes's moderation team is becoming [insert anti-establishment word here]? I'm glad I left when I did, now. o_o
  • This needs elaboration.
  • ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    You?!? You got banned?

Good lord, I think I have a better chance of getting banned. Or at least I would if I spoke my mind more than I do.
  • Electivirus got banned? Wasn't he one of the people whose theoretical banning was commonly acknowledged as a mark that TVTropes's moderation team is becoming [insert anti-establishment word here]? I'm glad I left when I did, now. o_o

I must be high without knowing it, because Electivirus is literally one of the last people I would've expected to get banned.
  • You can change. You can.
    I'm fairly sure good ol' Elecitvirus is either joking or got banned in one of 'em IP sweeps.
  • edited 2011-07-16 14:51:54
    ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    Oh, wait, I think he's talking about one time where he got caught accidentally, I can't remember if it was him or not.
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    Aw! You guys remembered me! I've only mentioned it like 4 times (at the max).
  • But who were you on TvTropes?
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    I was known in those days as Edgy.
  • I wonder if people can figure out who I was on Tvtropes :3
  • Judecca?

Made of Meat?

Myrmidon?
  • edited 2011-07-16 15:21:02
    Woki mit deim Popo.
    ^^ Umm, Counterclock.
  • She was clearly Tongpu.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    So, is Tongpu the meaning in your life?
  • No, sama. Tongpu is his life. Tongpu is the flame that lights his candle, the winds that encourage his waves...
  • @Myrm: That's probably not a good thing that you're calling me that >_>, does that mean you hate me? T_T
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Myrmidon just has a hateboner for Tongpu is all.