If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Beedrill should be bug/poison/flying

2»

Comments

• @Nohay: Because there are some really, really, really fucked up people in this world. I remember when Fetish Fuel was still on TV Tropes somebody added fucking Buizel. Buizel. 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It does look rather much like a slender woman in a long dress if you squint right.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    The thing is very slender. Seriously,it looks like a stick figure
  • It looks mildly like a beautiful woman.

• In b4 the Pokémon Story.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Why do people find Gardevoir attractive? I think I'll make an IJBM about that.

Because she's the cutest. (nsfw ads but sfw picture)
  • GMH: No, it's a girl dressed up using Yanma motifs.

nohay: Because the typical weeaboo neckbeard is attracted to anything from Japan with insanely large eyes. Duh.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    If the Pokemon Story taught me anything (other than Pokefur is abhorrent even by furry standards). It's that the whole "will obey you" thing and that it looks vaguely human-like is why some people find Gardevoir attractive.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-14 16:36:43
    ...Pokefur?

Also, by that logic, shouldn't everyone be jizzing their pants over Alakazam, Jinx and Machoke?
  • The Pokemon Story is nothing.

Slash Firestorm (NSFW--link goes to ED archive) has Gardevior-fucking, a martys-stu, and shitty writing.
  • ...So in other words, The Pokemon Story, only with worse writing?
  • No, not really.

What it has more is more badly-done EPIC. And a marty-stu self-insert. Who fucks his gardevoir. No one considers this disturbing in-story. He isn't, you know, carted off the jail Pokemon Abuse.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    I.e every Pokemon fanfic ever
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    In a universe with Pokémon there would be tonnes of abuse like that going on, I mean you could practically market Magikarps and Bellsprouts with their blowjob lips.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @Bob: Oh shit, you're right.  Editing my post.

I confused yanmega and yanma.