If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Beedrill should be bug/poison/flying

edited 2011-07-13 20:00:44 in Media
And the game engine should be changed to allow for this.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Did they later add levitate to its attributes?
  • No. It got Swarm, and later Sniper.
  • edited 2011-07-13 20:54:19
    Or just give it Levitate. 

EDIT: NINJA!
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Beedril can't fly though.
    IT'S GOT TWO HUGE WINGS.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    So does Yanmega, and it can't use Fly either. In fact all the Bugs that CAN use Fly aren't even Bug/Flying.
  • edited 2011-07-14 20:18:35
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > yanmega

Incredibly cute yanmega yanma: http://jigglysama.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-193-Yanma-98937529
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I should say, it can't fly for any extended period of time.

It's a three-foot tall bug that weighs sixty-five pounds. The laws of physics are working against it.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    And yet doduo/dodrio can fly.
    The laws of physics...are routinely violated in the Pokémon world.
    Dodrio can't fly.

It can learn Fly, but it's pretty explicitly stated that it can't fly.
    I like to imagine he does an old-school Superman.

run run run run run jump -goes over two hundred feet in one jump-

run run run run run jump -goes over two hundred feet in one jump-
  • edited 2011-07-13 21:08:19
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    So what's it doing then?

Ninja'd >_>
    Like the Hulk.

Boing.
    Beedrill, on the other hand, mostly glide.
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-07-14 00:20:02
    ohai
  • Do we really need another Bug-Flying?

• bug/poison/flying

HATEEE

MUST KILL
  • We fly well enough to airlift trainers out of the way of rampaging Steelix, but frankly I get enough shit with Stone Edge and Stealth Rock as it is.
  • edited 2011-07-14 01:56:59
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It's a three-foot tall bug that weighs sixty-five pounds. The laws of physics are working against it.

Pidgey, Starly and Spearow are only as big as nevermind INUH stated a smaller bird than that I think.
  • Seriously? You're complaining about Beedrill's physics? Do some density calcs on Wailord and get back to me. or how about the fact that Macargo's Pokedex entry lists a body temperature for it that is hotter than the surface of the Sun?
    Seriously? You're complaining about Beedrill's physics? Do some density calcs on Wailord and get back to me. or how about the fact that Macargo's Pokedex entry lists a body temperature for it that is hotter than the surface of the Sun?

Nah, I'm not complaining about that. Pokedex entries are generally disregarded (See Alakazam and its' IQ of 5000.)

Just sayin', you want the laws of physics disregarded further?
  • GMH: But, that's not cute at all! D:

Also, it's clearly not a Yanmega.
  • edited 2011-07-14 20:18:20
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It's Hikaru Shidou a girl dressed up using yanmega yanma motifs.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Regigigas can pull continents with ropes.
  • edited 2011-07-14 12:06:05
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    You guys should take a look at the Extended Fanondex.

/shamelessplug
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    The one with vague waifu references to Gardevoir on TV Tropes? and Charizard is apparently a aggravating dick towards everyone?
  • edited 2011-07-14 12:19:18
    Actually the Pokedex never says Regigigas actually did that, only that there's old legends that say it did. 
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Why do people find Gardevoir attractive? I think I'll make an IJBM about that