If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"No Importing Drama From Other Sites"

2»

Comments

• ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.
  • Gelzo is soon to be banned for his post.
  • I HAVE BECOME INCREASINGLY EXHAUSTED WITH THIS DRAMA.

I just thought you might like to know. CARRY ON.
  • I SPECIFICALLY ASKED PEOPLE NOT TO MAKE DRAMA.

But I guess that was inevitable.
    :3

I honestly don't see why "drama" is such a huge deal. If people want to talk about it, then why not?
  • I don't want others to banned.
    Neither do I.

But here we are, together.
  • edited 2011-01-09 03:30:22
    La vie en rose
    I wrote a new rule, but honestly, I might just judge as things arise. If Troper-critical threads get too nasty I might tighten the rules. Here are my thoughts, though:

1. banned Tropers are fair game. Have at it. (Yeah, fuck you S.exe!)
    2. current Tropers are OK to criticize, but please do not export wars against them.
    3. if two Tropers wanna duke it out here (i.e. importing a war, not exporting)......don't be idiots or jerks.
  • They seem good.

If the two dukers decide to get out of control, banning them will do good. That way they can go argue on Tv Tropes and get banned.
  • Be careful. Exporting a war is a bannable offense according to TV Tropes rules. See here. If they find out about it, it could mean trouble.
  • No rainbow star
    arks: From what I can tell, that only counts if it then gets exported back to TVTropes
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    From what I can tell, exporting a war would be if one of us complained about this site on the main forums, then a bunch of people came here and started causing drama.
  • edited 2011-01-09 08:39:51
    Silence is golden.
    "I agree with Ponicalica. I would rather this forum not turn into "the
    place where people whine about being wronged on TV Tropes" or "the place
    where people go to complain about Fast Eddie or any other user.""

yah, #yackfest already fills that niche
  • How about we start a catch all thread for it and then ban all other personal attacking? Sort of a dark version of gush about tropers you like? It'll keep it from invading the rest of the forum at least. 
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    ^^^ Aye, that.

^ Is that really necessary?
  • I guess we could wait and see if it becomes necessary. Hopefully people will keep personal attacks down to a minimum. Except against Bobby G, fuck that guy. 
  • Bump for relevance.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    LouieW > I agree with Ponicalica. I would rather this forum not turn into "the place where people whine about being wronged on TV Tropes" or "the place where people go to complain about Fast Eddie or any other user."

This was actually what the IRC channel (#yackfest) was early on, and still sometimes is.  In other words, what Glowsquid said.

Longfellow

> I wrote a new rule, but honestly, I might just judge as things arise. If Troper-critical threads get too nasty I might tighten the rules. Here are my thoughts, though:
    > 1. banned Tropers are fair game. Have at it. (Yeah, fuck you S.exe!)
    > 2. current Tropers are OK to criticize, but please do not export wars against them.
    > 3. if two Tropers wanna duke it out here (i.e. importing a war, not exporting)......don't be idiots or jerks.

This seems nice.

Tnophelia > If the two dukers decide to get out of control, banning them will do good. _That way they can go argue on Tv Tropes and get banned._

Uhh, right action, wrong conclusion.

thatguythere47 > How about we start a catch all thread for it and then ban all other
    personal attacking? Sort of a dark version of gush about tropers you
    like? It'll keep it from invading the rest of the forum at least.

No, not inclined to have this right now.  I don't see it as an inevitable.