If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"No Importing Drama From Other Sites"

edited 2011-01-08 20:37:43 in IJBM meta
What about exporting drama?

Say someone is a fuckhead on Tv Tropes and someone else makes a thread about them here so everyone can bash on them. Can Tv Tropes grab its mighty cocksword of assriviciation and banrape them for doing that?

Comments

• Nope.

At least, if the drama stays here.
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    I don't know. I considered making a thread about Nornagest but decided against it.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    You should be OK so long as you don't take a fight from here to TV Tropes, or use one forum to organise a raid on the other.
  • I'd recommend against it, myself.
  • You technically COULD, but yeah, I don't think it sounds like a very good idea.
    The only reason I didn't bother is because Nornagest (for some reason) is popular, so, I'm not actually going to do it. Just saying that I considered it for awhile.
  • edited 2011-01-08 20:47:13
    Because you never know what you might see.
    I don't think it's a good idea either, but I'm sure it isn't standard practice to ban somebody for criticising a troper off-site.

(Khwarizmi takes no responsibility for TV Tropes bans incurred while criticising other tropers on this or any other forum.)
  • I think of this as more of an extension than a "faction" myself. Why would we raid the forum we spun off from again?
    Because we're evil and want to DESTROY TVtropes and its dictator, Fast Eddie.

OR SOMETHING.

• edited 2011-01-08 20:49:41
    We'd do it because we're all miserable bastards.
    Not saying we would, only that if we did we'd get banned for it under the "no importing drama" rule.
    "We're all miserable bastards"

No, that's just you.
  • Why would we be here if we weren't? 
  • Kraken is trying to be the new Tnophelia, but sadly, he will never be like me. Probably because I'm better than him.
    I'm here to ensure that all the collective pent-up hatred you all secretly have for TVtropes boils over and you raid them, getting you banned. Thus, my master plan will culminate.
  • I agree with Ponicalica. I would rather this forum not turn into "the place where people whine about being wronged on TV Tropes" or "the place where people go to complain about Fast Eddie or any other user." I do not necessarily think that will happen, but I really dislike personal attacks and complaining about other users. I would prefer not to be associated with that kind of unpleasantness and I also do not want to have to see that kind of behavior because I find it incredibly unproductive, hateful, and hurtful.

I may just be oversensitive though.
    I'm not a miserable bastard!  Both my parents were already married at the time of my conception!
  • I'm here to keep this thread alive.
  • edited 2011-01-08 20:53:52
    I'm not trying to be Tnophelia.

I'm just really miserable and Schadenfreudic. 

Is Schadenfreudic a word? Bah.
    Kraken: Good. You make me sick. I want to see you AS UNHAPPY AS POSSIBLE.
  • Well the SAME TO YOU

GOD WHY AM I TALKING TO YOU

THIS IS SO SILLY
    I DON'T KNOW.

STOP TALKING TO ME, YOU DICK.
  • I'd advise against it but it's not against the rules, I don't think we have rules yet. 
    We do.

Two of them, at the top of the Announcement thread.
  • Oh, I dismissed those a while ago. I CARE NOT FOR YOUR PETTY ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD FOR I AM THATGUY! MASTER OF DEATH AND LOW CARB DIETS! 
  • edited 2011-01-08 22:16:10
    Cue-bey
    "Can Tv Tropes grab its mighty cocksword of assriviciation and banrape them for doing that?"

what is this shit

Anyway, I'd personally advise against. Its another way to turn Fast Eddie against us, and probably get people banned.
  • "mighty cocksword of assriviciation"

wat
  • Wait a minute, "riciviation" isn't even a word to being with.
    I HAVE A COCKSWORD IF YA KNOW WHAT AH MEAN.

/shot
  • edited 2011-01-08 22:32:44
    It's a corruption of eviscerate, assrip and elimination.