If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • This is a video, but I'm posting it anyway:

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Concerning this picture with dead Jews and Palestinians: isn't also that dog on the left wearing a Masonic symbol around its neck? 

I'm sure it's meant to represent someone but I'm not sure who as it was for a news article about 3 years ago.

Anyhow have one about Cameron backing the Health Secretary:

• Kichigai birthday!!

Now I feel sad ;_;

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

why did you post that ;~;

• You can change. You can.

fuck you man ;(

fuck you

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Not showing up for me.

• Nintendo:

"You want more Metroid? You should have treated Other M like the other games, then!"

• Other M was not very good(though it's not the time and place to say that), but that being the catalyst in the lack of future Metroid games is nothing short of tragic. 

Though to be fair, Nintendo was putting a fair bit of money into Zelda's 25th Anniversary.

• Metroid was always the lesser child of Nintendo, even before a catastrophically badly-designed game.

Which is a shame, because the 2D platformers and the Prime games were both massive critical and design successes in their genres. The Prime games, especially, showed what can be done with the FPS genre.

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-02-28 22:34:01

They were excellent, but didn't play to the home audience.  Sci-fi that dark doesn't go over that well in Japan, and FPS'es even less so.  That's half of why Other M's writing was such a rancid pile of anime cliches -- they were trying to write for their own audience instead of giving the West lip service, and forgot to apply taste, consistency, and common sense along the way.

• And on that note, let's at least have a bit of what makes that series good.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Image is broken.

• edited 2012-02-29 00:52:26

This is fucking brilliant:

yoshi desktop

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

oh hey, someone stole a picture I just took

• edited 2012-03-01 00:51:31
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

1. "The riddle of steel? It was never a question. Steel is the answer."

2. A castle. The entire thing. The battle moves along battlements, into halls and up towers. Fuck linear arenas.

Er...you swapped two of those :P

Caught me in mid-edit. :>

Now join in.

Hmmm...

1. "I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

2. A volcano in the process of erupting (it erupted slightly over half an hour prior to the fight).

3. I think something from Mozart's Requiem...Confutatis or Dies Irae, probably.

Mouretsu Pirates/A Game Of Thrones

what has the internet done

• edited 2012-03-01 01:29:44
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

1. "Yes, you're going to die, but not by a bullet. You're going to die as he died, by the sword. You'll be driven back, step by step, until you stand helpless as he did. And then I will kill you as you killed him. I swear it, by all that I hold sacred- I swear your death.

2. The Queen Anne's Revenge.

^The prisoner/G.I. Joe: Renegades. 

Works PERFECTLY.

Also, are you going through my tumblr?

• BeeBee
    edited 2012-03-01 01:43:04

1. "First you..." *points at protagonist* "...then YOU." *points at screen*

2. Mountaintop grand balcony and surrounding airspace, whilst reality is breaking and swarm of darkness is scaling the side to overwhelm you.  Battlefield is gradually littered with reality holes that cause "weird shit" to happen, such as warping trajectory of your fire, screw with time, dispel your buffs, hemorrhage bizarre constructs of the beyond, flip you into negative stats with strange consequences, or fuck with the screen settings.

3. This.

Also, are you going through my tumblr?

... nah.

MLP meets the Sopranos...

No.