If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Wouldn't the underside of the gauntlets look different?

Yes, but anime. 

• No rainbow star
    Yes, but accuracy

I guess my avatar makes it hard to ignore, huh. <_<

• No rainbow star
    Yep :D

Think about it this way: You've corrupted taught me enough that I am now nitpicking

Go forth, good minion, and spread the word. 

• I feel really bad for laughing at this, because I think it's from Little Miss Perfect and I fucking despise that show and everything to do with it.

• You can change. You can.

Harrison Ford? In a girl's bike?

--mocks like a high schooler--

• On a girl's bike.

I think he's dressed like a police officer as well.

Whatever, leave me and my malapropisms and alone, maaaaaan

you don't understand our love ;~;

• I would make an Arrested Development reference, but I can't find an appropriate gif.

• They're somethin' else.

I am so using that victory dance kid.

I would make an Arrested Development reference, but I can't find an appropriate gif.

I can't think of what could possibly relevant to this situation.

• That is why you fail.

• No rainbow star

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

A bit late but this picture:

Is showing how much weight is put on the low number of Israelis deaths than the high number of Palestinian deaths.  (As you see the the grim reaper figure is leaning on the scales.)

• Israel is the only nation left on Earth with a majority Jewish population. Given how the Jews have generally been treated for the past 2000 or so years, you can't really blame them for being a bit on edge whenever a conflict emerges.

That said, trivializing the deaths of any group of people isn't something to be taken lightly. The Israel/Palestine conflict is a complex and nuanced issue with a very long history, though, and I honestly don't feel qualified to comment on either side's position.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I kind of feel frustrated, with my heritage, at how so many other Jews expect me to be unilaterally for Israel when I think it's an insanely complicated matter. 

I might have to check out Bloodstrike.

• They're somethin' else.

I don't know if MadassAlex is a fan of Berserk, but i'll bite anyway.

That's great. :D

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Pony_strangely_obsessed_with_tubs_of_jelly_S2E17.png

• edited 2012-02-27 14:37:18
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Z2L8U.jpg

man, i love everyone else's mental image of batman

• edited 2012-02-27 15:44:09
    I'm a damn twisted person

Punch them in the snout. Establish dominance.

Batman as Ace Dick. Everything makes sense now.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Concerning this picture with dead Jews and Arabs: isn't also that dog on the left wearing a Masonic symbol around its neck? 

• MadassAlex: The one with Kyūbey in every box was better.