If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1611872666ZL733Y41IjF0NmwXIYJhvr,w400.jpg

comment_1611867413n0jkuPuta95h5gnTrjIwOS,w400.jpg

comment_1611856188me8z34zyM1pkg7e0E664ZT,w400.jpg

comment_1611853982Jwgh01zL3UPpmhKlqMsDcD,w400.jpg

ironically, I've just found the edgiest anti-BLM, anti-trans meme, but posting it will be no longer the same
  • ironically, I've just found the edgiest anti-BLM, anti-trans meme, but posting it will be no longer the same
    You can't write that up and then not post it, you know.

2JrDLR6.jpg
    Yz22VMb.jpg
    yiQsM7u.jpg
    Ddyveeu.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    You can't write that up and then not post it, you know.

Huh, turns out I can't find it now. George Floyd in trans flag colours and the caption "I can't breed". Anyways, have another one:

comment_16119114029ss2ZZOe40wvUzbEFRLPcd.jpg

And some other memes for today:

comment_16119059077sAJFjMaJwhhZg5HXywCTt,w600.jpg

comment_1611957586gYWsSPQMjEYin0sCkmTnnS,w400.jpg

comment_1612008487QV31xZRdRe5R6GunsXEcf1,w400.jpg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Have I seriously never posted this here?

fr7a4i23irse.jpg
    comment_1612045266onqstyh2TrxfQD4OdsoRKZ,w400.jpg

When you see it...

(I'm not translating because that's strictly irrelevant.)
  • edited 2021-02-02 07:13:17
    After a while, I still haven't seen it.
    6r0oueS.jpg
    3vyRGXJ.jpg
    IV1siXm.jpg
    zSH1Opu.jpg
    Edit: Apparently the stonks already (probably?) began their collapse. Ah well better late than never.
    ^ the number of messages this guy had. There's a longer story in there, but ~17 thousand unread messages and ~14 thousand unread e-mails mean the dude's a bit behind.

comment_1612157645oVk6tv9TtURDaEMO3Pj2Qa,w400.jpg

godzilla vs. king-kong memes seem popular these days

comment_1612177675AfLOgz9beLp08dklreBdOJ,w400.jpg

this meme fails to note they will get into a quarrel over what kind of shit it exactly is immediately afterwards

comment_1611775639SRxBomiIwsgQqZeHK7wH7Z.jpg
    I wonder if instagram posts embed

I like how Florida apparently hates itself.
  • edited 2021-02-02 16:45:30
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hello Poland. =D

(Yes, that is exactly why I (re?)posted that.)
  • Poor California.
    I wonder what Texans did to make Alaska hate them.
    That's nice, New Jersey doesn't hate anyone and in turn isn't hated by anyone.
    Based on one anecdotal experience, there is at least one Alaskan annoyed that Texans made a meme out of their state being big and have the gall to bring that meme to Alaska.

Also I think you mean Hawaii?
  • I meant New Jersey, but I got confused there and thought they didn't hate anyone while in fact they hate everyone.
    Q64kDZI.jpg

Doesn't perfectly describe me, but it has some truth to it.
    I forget whether I've posted this here, but...dlbd828fmmjm.jpg
  • edited 2021-02-03 11:57:28
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    I think Nova posted this once.

----

comment_1612308421sJKS1QygGAs4sHNrc2zPma.jpg
    comment_16128181636nJgQWu4Orv9zIWieve3UC,w400.jpg
    Dude posted the image of a red-hot heater, claiming it's his own house heating. People immediately started posting photos of Chernobyl characters, this was the sole meme response that involved anything else.
    how do these social dynamics even work lol
  • edited 2021-02-09 21:21:05
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1612902337rUgolklPzrgVMvJt9zrZWI.jpg

comment_16128801380Ze34mQoohHkMsVKIs3FPG,w400.jpg

Fx7-Hs8-Kp3rhs.jpg

aaand, wait for it

comment_1612868035aYedL5VgSI3JuoMVBzAKpg,w400.jpg

feminist tadpoles
    i'm surprised this joke did not involve witches
    feminist witches

two in one
  • Tadpoles?
    yeFGUOh.png
    (Probably posted by gck ages ago)
    Appxaxn.gif
    HbYIxaJ.jpg
    YRpCZFa.jpg
    0dAQDXT.jpg
    Hhzhyrj.png
    (The authright one is not what I'd call Alegria, tho.)
    7sBwcCS.jpg
    Tadpoles, larvae, you call it.

I don't get the second one. Is it about the girl in the middle, or the girl on the left? The last one reminds me of a bunch of leftie memes along the lines of "righties say X, lefties say Y, liberals say 50% of X should be women". But the first one is best. I'm gonna cut out the pepe and add it to my pepe collection. (I'm yet undecided whether I should also add the whole of it.)

comment_1612957216bHBQUhNHv5oHY1rcONwDCL,w600.jpg
  • edited 2021-02-12 17:18:47
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    200116000277_444552.jpg

Cheer up, T-rex; I appreciated the joke.
    So, I am told you Americans have the so-called moral substitute, such as a Doom clone where instead of Doomguy shooting demons, there is Noah throwing fruit at animals to make them get into the Ark. We have this:

comment_1613212041VQ5y2GOXoor6PVjwKqUj9L,w400.jpg

Super 3D Noah's Ark is indeed a game, but it's not a moralistic edit of an existing game. It does run on the Wolfenstein 3D (not DOOM) engine, but (according to Wikipedia) it was actually initially conceived as a violent action game anyway, as a tie-in game with Hellraiser (which, ironically, the founder of the Christian game dev Wisdom Tree was actually a big fan of), but because of difficulties in development and because DOOM came out, they retooled the project.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_3D_Noah's_Ark

What does the Polish text say in that image?