If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    ^
    Doctor: "it's time for coronavirus test"

Virus: "fuck"

Ie. the first two panels show the doctor performing a blood test on the patient, and the joke is the following two present the "test" as the one you have in school. Coronavirus test. I also saw a version with "blood test", with red blood cells in place of viruses.
  • edited 2020-07-29 04:55:57
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Oh yeah! Thanks for the translation.

wZmEUni.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_15958389311Q8uehMyhyHLHL97g5yiVG,w400.jpg

comment_159582797031PT7k9E8XXLaly9tTGKnV,w400.jpg

comment_1595862539Q5f2ixm0extkb9ZNbjmLNg,w400.jpg

comment_1595858945EamkiVb9IgBFh49g1VES3E,w400.jpg

comment_1595875050iM3uPMQr5xhpFktUCcSGdZ,w400.jpg

Gen X humour: I'm young urban middle class, sex sex sex sex
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    FBdljYi.jpg
    comment_1596007648FQgK5xJdCbGoj6CQuE5AxR,w400.jpg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    found in the wild fresh today:

115887679_2693225307667693_4967391337387777309_n.png
    dying gasp of wasps

i dun geddit
  • edited 2020-07-31 18:54:15
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I don't get that part either. Well, the biology part I get, which is that figs are pollinated by fig wasps. I am not sure what the other part is but it might involve the term "WASP" used to abbreviate "White Anglo-Saxon Protestant". That's the closest thing I can come up with but it doesn't seem to have much to do with this.
    comment_1596206778EtYQwLDloeBEs4iEnU0k0M,w400.jpg
    This needs to be it's own slickly produced musical number.
    Those two animals peeking out seem to be a recent part of a series of four. I forget where I've seen the other two though.
    comment_1596190254BvcRcia4QeqCUv2FfPqSSD,w400.jpg
    Why does Student wear Smug Mask?
  • edited 2020-08-02 02:15:58
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Courtesy of some folks on a Discord:
    252f4579eb7ef0f05b3b25bff1540143.jpg
    my hot take afterwards: "it's almost like people have enjoyed modern living for so long that they've forgotten where diseases come from"
    spotted on another discord server:

FB_IMG_1596305661934.jpg
    "it's almost like people have enjoyed modern living for so long that they've forgotten where diseases come from"

I don't think chicken is one of the white meats you should ever eat undercooked, but there's always new ways of "cooking" whatever that surely can be Googled.

I doubt that's what our medium-rare chicken guy did though.

Also have you heard of raw water? It was really big in Silicon Valley until probably half the people drinking it got sick (though of course nobody ever heard those stories)
  • edited 2020-08-03 12:19:10
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Horsey paper is hilarious.

I learned the owl legs thing a few months ago.

It's really weird to see owls running.

That Amazon Prime subscriber has a very unique twitter handle.
    Danged goodness I knew it.

Everybody knows minifigures are a communist dogwhistle though.

I don't buy Wales being a tracksuit chav.
    The tracksuit chav is a polack. Wales is the onlooking pepe.
    Ack, I knew it!

S'a good mspaint.
    comment_1596463158BMQFxmNzPRsvhGbYdQYW2o.jpg

this oven means trouble
    dafuq

re veggie circumcision

The caption feels oddly dickish (pun acknowledged though not intended), probably because that's not something an actual person who practices circumcision would do.

Also don't a variety of other religions/cultures also practice circumcision? I think Catholicism also does it at least to some extent.
    I think the joke works no matter what religion/culture that practices circumcision goes in that spot.
    probably because that's not something an actual person who practices circumcision would do.

Jewish roommate is making it all kosher though.

I mean even if the thing had gone "help my gay roommate started a really specific OnlyFans" that works too.
    That intro is hilarious.

Meanwhile...

image.png
    That new World of Warships update looks real swell.

@GMH your Discord images aren't showing up for me.
    strange

can you link me a series of specific posts? i know the most recent one is one but i wanna take care of them in a batch