If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1584472468SxOIp6m9iuZ4NduvLC5KiU,w600.jpg

comment_1584478772y2lfxCdTUbP7P0RNapWuH3.jpg

Meanwhile in Poland.
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    Oooh. Sorry, I've only got memes for now.

comment_1584476589MJWlOe6UK363BxRuJKEoRv,w600.jpg

comment_1584536356PHEhpdwToEYbqI3We2shxH,w600.jpg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    a giant chicken would make 2020 better; therefore it won't happen
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    Aren't there real life bands whose main claim to fame are the terrible things that happened to the members?

CUZ8sMk.jpg
  • edited 2020-03-19 08:34:16
    tMgma5n.jpg

QS06ngs.jpg
    vBAvfOy.jpg
    jMGXPpe.jpg
    Aren't there real life bands whose main claim to fame are the terrible things that happened to the members?

Like, Mayhem?
    vBAvfOy.jpg
    jMGXPpe.jpg
    Is this some sort of weird combination of Angel Beats and AKB0048?
  • I think that's a reference to how real life idols work.
    Oh, that'd do it.
    Yup.
    Like, Mayhem?

OWtKm34.jpg

(I've posted this already and I guess this is actually breaking thread rules since this time I'm using it).
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil
    comment_1584704546E5rTqxFLsVDbpAmorXQwJt,w600.jpg

I saw a specifically Polish version, but it was not in English, so not posting that one.

comment_1584714887UlsUO5bosl8q3G1el0pYlm,w400.jpg

I have a feeling the two on the right should be swapped if this is meant to fit a political compass.

comment_1584692726R2wWpVuaE6vYzmZbnL356O,w400.jpg

Another shot of Corona Morpheus. The caption says he's a virusologist (virologist?).

comment_1584712381xB3OKTUDS7rJThkKZRShYd,w400.jpg

Well, since we already have a Morpheus...

comment_1584617554ADMijaIgcCQmuLLSXUmZ3o,w600.jpg

Meanwhile in Poland. Didn't get a reply in the relevant thread, figured I'm gonna post here.

comment_1584649999yFlPOyuRD7B7vSZb1Z8k7D,w600.jpg

Meanwhile in Poland no. 2.

• edited 2020-03-20 15:17:07
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Florida Man wore a gas mask to the floor of Congress first. =P

And yeah it's "virologist".
    ZHgb1Zq.jpg
    v6xIEah.jpg

This one sounds vaguely like a Pokemon Trainer job:
    Uon5R11.jpg

This image, which dates from 2007 January 25 (the timstamp on my file) or earlier, is unexpectedly relevant right now, for entirely stupid reasons.

notoiletpaper.jpg
    also from old pictures:

jcgf8rtidbga.jpg
    Admit it, you're keeping around old memes just so you can drop them out of the blue when nobody remembers them anymore.

comment_1584688075orapNDloNtmHU59Gv6tKv6,w600.jpg
  • edited 2020-03-20 20:36:37
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Sidenote:

I'm actually not sure when "memes" became not some specific running joke or otherwise reused-reference item but instead just became synonymous with "funny picture on the internet" or "funny video on the internet".

I disapprove of the latter definition.
    90243209-3105517132801489-3171374422250487808-n-jpg-nc-cat-110.jpg
    I'm actually not sure when

When social media moved from primarily using "viral" to describe such things to "meme".
    I disapprove of the latter definition.

We all do.
  • edited 2020-03-22 10:45:28
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1584846576cVY4QJtiMVr23eGxZCkjcL,w600.jpg

The caption says "When you think you've finally found what you're looking for in a forum post from 14 years ago". I can relate, so I'm reposting.

Similarly:

comment_1584846801WzG4nNhFYQCdlwaoDzWyUz,w600.jpg
    Dead links are the worst.

But Photobucket trying to hold all their images hostage may be worse.

s2ArHaS.jpg
  • edited 2020-03-22 16:38:11
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_1584862563TGTBiGGjgBIO8YaHXQ9lhJ,w600.jpg

history of metal in a nutshell

edit: there was a comment that had he had his hands ripped off by that machine instead of just the fingertips, they'd still do that burning and murdering, but to the tune of synthesizer music. I guess the intention was they'd go straight for dungeon synth without metal in the middle. I don't know why the commenter didn't realize the same effect could have happened if the man was never hurt in the first place.

Also, I'm curious as to how one does murder a church.
  • edited 2020-03-23 04:44:16
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    "Customer-is-always-right" capitalism plus the mainstreaming of pseudo-spirituality/light-agnosticism.

0bhibOm.jpg
    96yKlaj.jpg

I am really surprised that the only ripoff of Cardcaptor Sakura I know of is some girl from a mobage adaptation who is already dead before the story even starts.