If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_UoWTlGFqjZPXkLhb9JjNI8KgO7bXdH6u,w600.jpg
  • There is love everywhere, I already know
    ZnTDAzV.jpg
    sQoxeJL.jpg
  • edited 2019-11-02 12:55:16
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ "anime isn't political" lolololol

^^ i wonder if "hot" has the same secondary meaning regarding sexual attractiveness in japanese as it does in english
  • Princess Principal never really did much for that side of it. Like, the main characters supposedly work for the Commonwealth but nearly every scene happens in Kingdom territory. But even the politics of that are left unclear since there wasn't much effort in going into things like what the only prominent Kingdom politician even wants at any given time.

I think even Code Geass (from the same writer) had mor eeffort in portraying politics and ruling, though that was way longer and the characters operated in greater visibility.

5DuLWI8.jpg
    I think PriPri is one of those things where, at the end of the day, nobody really cares about who is running stuff as long as they're getting their own stuff done.

So like about half the cast of Mahoiku.
    i wonder if "hot" has the same secondary meaning regarding sexual attractiveness in japanese as it does in english

I don't think I've ever heard anybody call anybody else "atsui" aside from in the "passionate" sense of the word.

jUZCC7c.jpg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    what show is this?
    Princess Principal.

7fv5Qtm.jpg
  • edited 2019-11-03 08:08:11
    what show is this?

That's still Princess Principal.

tsyc9KG.jpg
    z7kN0dc.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_a9Glo7Rbv4I2pbh2gEgwMtRqIVhj9MoP.jpg
    get?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F536275fc1b2a1ca998fd76867828cc26%2Ftenor.gif&key=O3wddL_-nDQhJWNFHiSE2A&w=800&h=220
  • edited 2019-11-05 16:24:08
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^^ high-tech magical cleaning flying device
  • edited 2019-11-05 17:45:32
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_6sYItw0GO8v5rWVfP8jYN0qgXhjfcNtf.jpg

P9-W3-Zjnke-Z1-R.jpg

comment_Ei1l2YZMiffrl4wbYc032k8IrUeZxB4Q,w400.jpg

comment_hLa6r2O3UDg3GKK98ntZgt4MesUNl8EF,w400.jpg

comment_g74ErDpYB2NAspO7YXYpelj6HyKqlcuH.gif
    I have never seen a gif that long.

pI6CvP8.jpg

I can't tell if this was supposed to be a Milky Holmes reference...
    Let's play "Spot Lucky's Sister!"

GdzGXzX.jpg
    mkmWPzt.jpg
    14w presents: Actually not from some 1970s adult video (but from the 1970s in general)

mgDNFjx.jpg
    2Tdn3N6.jpg
    I struggled to come up with anything not implying male homosexuality and failed.

Also, a big picture.

If it's too big, tell me and I'll edit the post.

comment_NfaSFuPm8raSiUzY3aWGbPutxYu65Ix1.jpg
  • edited 2019-11-08 04:17:29
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    I don't think it's too big.
    I struggled to come up with anything not implying male homosexuality and failed.

Well, sometimes men in the 1970s were straight (well, they say they are at least);

hx1NvKj.jpg

I do like how this is all "Gotta be hot to start with."

m7OkPh1.jpg
  • edited 2020-10-15 22:02:30
    "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    9b54d-ujf02hm.jpg

c7717-pingu.jpg

58080-perkus.jpg

You seriously don't want to mess with that penguin.
  • EfgAj5u.jpg

It's funny how Azur Lane was the result of Chinese people looking at a Japanese thing and deciding "this could use more AMERICA".
    I wish that pig was real.

drfrnB5.jpg

This one makes me think "What if that mean girl clique from a late 2000s movie were actually frat boys." (Blue shirt is totally giving me Kristen vibes).