If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• There is love everywhere, I already know
    apparently from the Director of Adventure

Wait so does that really only apply to Adventure? I feel like it works pretty well for Frontier.

In Cyber Sleuth as well, it seems like people only learned of Digimon and how to access them after they developed computers, but they existed long before then. However, Cyber Sleuth does employ a literal SAO type system for the first half that later breaks into the real world.

gxyWNuU.jpg
  • edited 2019-07-19 14:05:35
    Wait so does that really only apply to Adventure? I feel like it works pretty well for Frontier.

It seems Kakudo was involved with other Digimon anime as well, (including Xros Wars which had a similar idea) so maybe it still applies to those other versions.

undM2Hy.jpg
    FRW9BPf.jpg
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Is this from Jormungand?
    Darwin's Game, presumably.

v50Gi3b.jpg
    what is this show that is attempting to quantify cuteness
  • j6Cy9Ot.jpg
    Darwin's Game, presumably.

Yeah, it is. I can't tell if you guessed from the artstyle or the fact that I haven't brought up reading any other manga so gleeful about violence recently.
    what is this show that is attempting to quantify cuteness

Last Period.
    I can't tell if you guessed from the artstyle or the fact that I haven't brought up reading any other manga so gleeful about violence recently.

Latter, mostly.

MMkEecb.jpg
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    comment_pCkQFtp2FuepXyNhjessFhYBokXZpB2Q.jpg
  • edited 2019-07-21 11:57:58
    8VglljC.jpg
    Okay this is definitely trying to remind people of Digimon Adventure.

W7bIS5G.jpg
  • edited 2019-07-21 15:33:28
    There is love everywhere, I already know
    Woah Omnimon.

vsHSVSP.jpg
  • This reminds me of a piece I read about translating art descriptions.
    Nothing drives home the vacuousness of an art text like having to dissect its every hollow carapace of a sentence. I once translated nearly thirty pages of an artist’s manifesto and still for the life of me was unable to picture not only what his work looked like but of what it consisted. Was it a video? An installation? Fluxus performance? (It ended up being found-object sculpture.) The text was so far up its own abstract ass it had entirely lost sight of the actual work (which I have come to understand is the entire point of an art text).
  • "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"
    702910_v1.gif

Also, today I learned KrainaGrzybowTV made its way into a Cracked.com article.
    I know these designs are made up but they totally look like they could be real.

I can't believe that lady put art text above corporate nonsense and rich kid vanity projects. It must be really, really bad.

Oh the episode (of Twenty Twelve) after this one involved a translator who was ridiculously jaded by the job and took every opportunity to make fun of Ian and his team. I might cap some stuff from that but it was more serious long-form jokes, which will take a while.

M51VQZv.jpg
    you came into the wrong зона

110223101636710657702583.jpg

сука блядь
  • edited 2019-07-23 13:54:34
    UYM1IjB.jpg
    comment_z9OqCCmhwn6Ko8QHD888VK358PZiTKcT,w400.jpg

The caption reads "Therapeutical use of vodka and moonshine".

comment-kz-Tqrn-KZn22q-RCm-Ut2-Wx35g-W7u-EW4-EPw.jpg
    Kay now I'm really concerned about Pepe's lack of trousers.

5DouWlr.jpg
  • edited 2019-07-24 15:55:51
    I was going to wait until somebody posted but this is way too important for that.

3JQqhsg.jpg

This was once an actual children's toy. As somebody who knows a couple of things about gay pop culture, I am genuinely surprised this has never come up.

The figures dolls even had special vinyl arms that allowed you to feel their biceps.
    "Adventure box", heh heh. Also I'm vaguely surprised the pants are not bulged.
    I think they saved that for the dolls that weren't playing in subtext.

PgqbK2c.jpg
  • edited 2019-07-26 14:01:03
    ziUb8BS.jpg

v0rymhI.jpg

sYYJ5gR.jpg

xugJ2GF.jpg
    The bike?

sYqTAKj.jpg
    V2p0CM0.jpg
    wj5Kspz.jpg
  • Beelzebumon's bike, which went around running into things before he starts using it.

KEKI23U.jpg
    I understand the purpose of the shaded face trope, but generally speaking, the hair at least plausibly covers the eyes. Here, the eyes have simply fallen off.
  • I'm not sure what this was going for either.

NHBvimt.jpg
  • edited 2019-07-27 05:50:38
    c2yHqnb.jpg
    v9R04cB.jpg
    M0YkwC5.jpg
    UoGKfQJ.jpg