If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Ah, that's right! Thanks, Forz.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

No problem.

• Funnily enough, because it took longer than usual to load I could actually say it say "truth" before "dick" was edited in over it.

This concludes the only contribution I will make to this forum for the next...-checks watch- seven weeks.

• I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this, because it looks incredibly silly but probably resulted in a wheelchair :(

• Has friends besides tanks now

What are those things that fly off the rider at the end? Glasses?

Either way, I can't help but laugh at the horse, even though that must have been a terrible time for the rider. 

• I hope it was only a pair of glasses.  That looked painful enough already o_O

Hrm. No, it didn't look like they were wearing glasses. I'm left to assume it was blood. ._.

• edited 2013-02-25 17:28:18
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I want to say a riding crop, because it looks like it fell off from his left hand.

Now that I looked that up to see what they looked like, that's probably it. I mean, if the horse landed hard enough on them to cause internal bleeding, I'd imagine they wouldn't be able to immediately sit up.

• Ah, yeah it was probably a crop.  About the right size and looks like it came from his hand.

I guess that makes that incident less scary-as-shit.

• Queen Chrysalis does not approve of the internet.

• I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this, because it looks incredibly silly but probably resulted in a wheelchair :(

At the end of the gif the rider seems to almost get onto their arse again, so I doubt they ended up in a wheelchair. Also whatever flew away looks to solid to have been blood.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• medieval flamthrower?

Medieval flamethrower?

Hey Alex, what say you?

I was under the impression that Greek Fire was fairly well-known.

I mean, hey, if they had automatic doors, why not flamethrowers?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

That it's depicted as a naval weapon makes sense. Flamethrowers have never really been much good at actually making efficient kills, primarily being weapons of demoralisation. Mounting a flamethrower on a boat makes sense, as an enemy crew has nowhere to flee; they have to abandon their vessel, rendering them entirely vulnerable and ineffectual in the water. 

• edited 2013-02-27 02:34:10

^^ I know what it is. Got the picture from Wikipedia's article for Greek fire. Was just trying to bait the resident pizza knight.

edit: ^ oh, there you are

I posted that pic on another forum and the reaction was "they're trying to set the TARDIS on fire".

• edited 2013-02-27 04:17:16

The guy holding the flamethrower just looks so unenthusiastic with it all, like he's saying "Okay guys I've set the other guys on fire, now can we finally go to the bar?"

• The hell am I looking at?

• Christopher Lawbin

And, more importantly, Bepooh.

• I still don't get it.

• edited 2013-02-27 11:04:14
    Has friends besides tanks now

One Piece characters, Trafalgar Law and his talking, Kung-fu-fighting bear first mate Bepo, done up as Pooh characters.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Your explanation hurts my brain more than the original picture did.

Who knew MMA athletes played Dark Souls?

• edited 2013-02-27 15:11:08
    Has friends besides tanks now

I'm stuck on how ineffectual that attempted kick was. Terrible display. /missingthepoint