If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Images you know you'll never use. (Now NSFW)

Comments

• All you have to do is right-click and say "Rehost Image" if you have the imgur extension for your browser

• They're somethin' else.

Hey look, Donte's a Smash Bros trophy!

• You can change. You can.

(Context: The latest issue of Batman involves Batman punching a horse. No apologies)

Then again, contest is for the weak

• edited 2013-01-18 17:35:48
    a little muffled

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

• Probably a server down.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I once saw a graph of... mhm... sewer water flow, during a game of footy. You could pretty much pinpoint when were the goals and stuff.

• I'm a damn twisted person
    What people leave in mass for bathroom breaks after a goal?

Also - I demand Scott Snyder write Batman/MLP crossover fanfic. And it the end it looks like will learn some lesson about friendship, but instead he just keeps punching technicolor horses.
  • Well, we've got this. (bigger than I'm willing to embed)

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

@Alk: quite the opposite. For example, for several minutes after a goal, there's noticeable trench (or howdyacallit) on the graph, as people stay for at least the next couple of minutes - to watch replays, or because the goal made them pay attention again. But yeah, you got the point.

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-01-19 17:41:35

For the record, if that was taken on the day it was posted, there was a pretty long stretch of time where Steam wouldn't connect for me that day.  So yeah, I'm thinking a server went down.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

^^^ ...who's Twilight supposed to be? Harley Quinn?

• BeeBee
    edited 2013-01-19 21:48:54

Yes, the Arkham Asylum version.  Because Tara Strong.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I helped him get laid too.

Guy's pathetic.

Hey, if it worked, it's not pathetic.

• There is love everywhere, I already know

Still really sad.

• I think it's funny. Once you accept the complete abandonment of the concept of privacy that social networking (as done by most people) involves, acknowledging it and embracing it is hardly strikes me as sad...

... unless he wasn't aware of the consequences (rather than just not bothered by them), or if it didn't work. Then it's sad.

• edited 2013-01-20 08:49:22
    Diet NEET

>implying she will be able to refuse after the public eye has been set on her, out of fear of internet backlash

>implying this won't lead to your usual bout of arcanine slutshaming and/or solliciting for sex by complete strangers, most likely by the same group

>implying never once in the copypasta article the girl is interviewed, but the dude says 'the two plan to keep what's promised'

>implying using the word 'friendzone' unironically be news media will not be fuel for the niceguy brigade for years to come

>implying they won't pull an Easy A on this one, and instead gradually fall in love anyway

>implying they won't sell the rights to Hollywood and have the last laugh in the end

People are tools, but I still hope for a sappy ending for them.

• Kichigai birthday!!
    Is Cathrine a real name or is the guy just (TW: Ableism) retarded?

Is Cathrine a real name or is the guy just (TW: Ableism) retarded?

People on the internet have dug out her Facebook (yeah, this whole story won't end well, I'm telling ya), and it really is her name. But that makes him only slightly less retarded.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    From what I've heard, they posted it as a joke.

This is how atheists work.

• Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

The title's not a misnomer.

• edited 2013-01-21 20:41:36
    I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

4DaaoVU.jpg

but my favorite jojo scene has to be this one:

NN3KKdS.gif