If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The song Major Tom

edited 2011-02-14 17:34:25 in Media
No rainbow star
Specifically, "Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do"

...So, wait, you don't like Earth being blue? Just... What? What is it that you can't do anything about?

The wording just bugs me about it

EDIT: Whoops, wrong section

Comments

• It's not called "Major Tom".
  • No rainbow star
    Trash: Well, I know most of the lyrics by heart. I just can't remember the title and always thought it was Major Tom D:
  • edited 2011-02-14 17:39:02
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Someone needs to make a thread complaining about the Matrix movie.  And then one about the Pacific trash vortex.  And then one about Dire, Dire Docks.
  • No rainbow star
    glenn: And then one about all the threads. And then one about the fact that making a thread to complain about the amount of complaining is only making it worse!
  • edited 2011-02-14 17:47:52
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Thread ideas:
    * one complaining about classic SNES JRPGs like FFIV and Chrono Trigger.
    * one complaining about Ludicrous Gibs used for comedy
    * one complaining about those bobs that float on the water (and perhaps tripping over them at night while running around the dock, and getting one's velvet clothing wet?)
    * one complaining about the height of tall people
  • Next time I refresh the main page I will be dissappointed if I don't see all of them.
  • edited 2011-02-14 21:03:24
    law of silence

Dammit. Now it's gonna be stuck in my head.