If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Angry thread title

124»

Comments

• They're somethin' else.

Boooooring

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Request for presence of a user who likes to discuss road signs.

• Likes cheesecake unironically.

Complaint about the above reference of an overused meme. Comparison of said meme to insincere pastry.

• Query as to whether the above brother is showing his anger.

• No rainbow star
    Shock that Whale and Central Avenue may be a perfect match or may horribly kill each other over a debate about whether or not one specific road should have the signs on it replaced or not
  • Champion of the Whales

Points out that Central Avenue isn't Poly, loves her man and is a very gay bisexual.

• No rainbow star
    A post that shows that all I have to say in response is, "Meep?"
  • edited 2012-01-11 16:50:27

Expression of joy at the topic of roads, followed by spamming of links to a dozen road sign photos

Inquiry as to font used in photos 5, 7, and 10.

• Joke about it being the font in a church, in the hope that history will repeat itself and my lack of graphical knowledge will be concealed. 

• Overly detailed explanation of road sign typography, including the nonstandard typefaces used only by a handful of states

• Champion of the Whales

Says the road signs in the United Kingdom are better designed because they are uniformly designed.

Purposeful testing of @CentralAvenue's road sign font knowledge by asking if said user knows of any unique road sign conventions near Thermopolis, Wyoming.

• Takes name of said town as an excuse to start quoting from 300, largely in the hope of starting a derail about whether or not the film is fascistic/homoerotic/shit.

• Champion of the Whales

Falls for the troll and says that 300 was enjoyable but only if taken as a fictional film.

meaningless meme reference relating to said movie

• Expression of mild to severe disappointment at above meme

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Rambling rant about why memes in general are terrible and destroying society and killed my cat, etc.

• edited 2012-01-12 23:25:43

Demand for elaboration regarding the cat thing.