If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Angry thread title

Comments

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean
    randomness
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Long-winded post discussing the merits of different items in the item classes fetishized by this poster, including TMI descriptions of sexual fantasies involving said items.
  • Roundhouse kick.
    Angry, distressed emotion in response to the lack of responses to subject matter in this poster's previous post that clearly aroused this poster.  Lack of understanding of YMMV.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    ~WonderPost!~
  • Necropost of old thread that completely and utterly misses the point of the thread itself. Sarcastically comment that all the thread starter’s problems could be solved if they only bought twenty-four clocks, or one for every hour. Goes on to follow that comment up with a joking and self-reflexive acknowledgement that the meme is already starting to get old.

Request for twenty-four MORE clocks.
  • edited 2011-01-19 13:19:32

Jokingly grant the thread starter's request for twenty-four MORE clocks, by way of some stupid role-play. Goes on to follow that comment up via reminding people that he LOVES stupid role-play, no matter what anyone else says about it. Suddenly realizes that he is posting on this forum with the entirely wrong font type and font size. Goes on to follow that realization up by posting an open question regarding what the forum font actually is, because it appears like this for the poster automatically on this computer, although he should probably REALLY ask this via PM and/or IRC instead, hence in the process, adding a breach of netiquette to the already outstanding cyber criminal charges of this thread.

EDIT: Suddenly realizes that it has automatically reverted to the automatic forum font, hence making him looking like a raving idiot. Makes all sorts of joking and self-reflexive statements about that fact, all the while rushing his edit as to prevent anybody else from making fun of him for it. Respectfully apologizes for everything, including the edit itself. Goes on to make a long, ranty, wall-of-texty tangent that isn't related in any way, shape, or form to either the OP's original topic nor any of the other various and sundry topics that haved wormed their way into this thread while it was still actually running, and which will be something that he will deeply and sincerely regret later once he's had time to calm down just a little bit more than he already has.

• edited 2011-01-20 14:53:13
    rCJMYgPbaJk embed, one page too late.
    Observation that there are only two pages.
  • edited 2011-01-20 14:53:35
    Insistence that above poster saw nothing.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    Comment pointing out that we've already had such a derail.
  • Semantics derail on whether the derail could be called derail if we already had that derail.
  • edited 2011-01-21 21:07:49
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    YOU...YOU...

DOUBLE DERAILER
  • Statement that Arial is just a shit version of Helvetica, which you shouldn't use either because it is overused.
  • Panicked statement worrying about the Helvetica Scenario.
  • Statement that I prefer Univers anyway.
    Defence of Comic Sans, Prokofiev, and Old English Text.
  • "This thread needs more Highway Gothic" image macro.
  • edited 2012-07-22 16:41:50

• I only just realized that Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff is written in Comics Sans.
  • that is SO SWEET MAN how about a bro hug bump

Extreme thread necro with belated snark directed at something misread from the first page of thread.

• a little muffled

Comment pointing out that if you'd just waited a couple weeks it'd have been a year between posts.

• Comment that I used to necro threads like you, but then I got an arrow in the knee.

• Champion of the Whales

Derails subject into the topic of roads in the UK vs roads in the USA