If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm sorry

edited 2011-07-03 11:35:08 in IJBM meta
This is a public apology to everybody on IJBM. I’ve been an unreasonable, irrational, mentally and emotionally closed off dick. I want nothing but to make it up to everyone here and pay back what I owe. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to be a part of this community. It really took me earning the ire of people here I respect greatly. I want to make it up to everyone as best I can. The first step is listening, relaxing, and, as much as I hate to say it, conforming. Working on my spelling to the best of my ability (I hope nobody minds the post turning out indented a ways in to the page. I’m still not used to Firefox spellchecker and feel more comfortable with MS Word, but if that’s a problem just let me know). As well as keeping quiet about my unpopular political opinions, they tend to bring out the worst in me anyway. What you saw of late was a prolonged nervous breakdown. It was a mix of of going through an existential crisis, A philosophical dilemma (specifically that my philosophies have no relevance in the world), and a massive Humiliation Conga. I’m very sorry for exposing all of you to that. It’s just been so long since I had a place to fit in.  I’m getting desperate at this point for a community I can feel comfortable in and not be the pariah. I will fit in here, no matter what it takes. Also sometimes I’ll forget to check my posts for mistakes, these things happen you know? Sorry I started rambling I just wanted to get everything said. I sincerely hope to atone for my actions and become a part of this community. All I ask is a chance to begin again, and, if people here don’t mind, a little help and guidance (pointing thignsout when I start to be a bother, steering me in the right direction, et cetera). Lastly, I may make a few more mistakes in the spacing of my words, damn spacebar is jamming on me and I sometimes don’t notice.

EDIT: Gah! Sorry about that.

Comments

• They're somethin' else.
    Welcome back.
  • That meant a lot to me actually. Thanks.
  • Welcome back.

And please accept my apologies if I've ever offended you in any way
  • No you've actually been more civil about calling mea heartless selfish monster then most.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Hey, welcome back and no worries.
  • Selfish? Oh no, selfish would be the last thing this one could call you.

Anyway, there is no need to worry that much.
  • No rainbow star
    Wait, you had irritating political views?

Only thing that bugged me was the spelling, and you're working on that, so I'm happy

*Gives you a hug*
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, assuming you're genuine, welcome back, Tnu, and I hope things go better from now on for you.  I also hope that your therapy is going well and making you feel better.

If you're having problems with Firefox spellcheck, I could try to help.  What's up with it?  I know for me all it does is highlight words it thinks is misspelled with a wavy red underline, which is similar to Microsoft Word's mark.
  • edited 2011-07-09 22:58:17
    Mexican fag
    Of course we'll forgive you, tnu!

I admit that I've also been uncivil towards you in the past. I'm sorry for that.