If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When people call Bob "Bobby"

edited 2011-07-03 09:17:27 in IJBM meta
I always think that Khwarizmi is back, and then I realize that he isn't, and that makes me a sad panda.

Comments

• Who's Khwarizmi?

<---- Curious.
  • He posted like 2 days ago...
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^Bobby G
  • edited 2011-07-03 09:19:29
    Tech support
    dNinja's
  • I just like asking questions, even if I can discern the information beforehand ^_^.

I always feel like I don't post enough in Mymerdos's threads, and I feel that he feels I might not like him for this.

Then I realize he probably doesn't know I am XD

and then I sit down and take a nap, with a blanket.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    @Edmania: And that's when he left. Apparently this place is too negative ("and occasionally stupid/trollish", quoted from Cygan) for him to deal with in a reasonable state of mind.
  • ...are we talking about the same Bobby G here?

As in the "put up with IJBM v1 as a TVTropes mod and didn't go absolutely lunatic" Bobby G?
  • Even Bobby G has forsaken us?

:c
  • edited 2011-07-03 09:27:03
    Belief
    How can you miss someone who's only been gone for 2 days?

That's silly.

V Sorry >_<
  • edited 2011-07-03 09:26:46
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^^, ^^ Yes.
  • I can't really tell what could have gone on that was more stupid/trollish than usual...

Still, this is kinda sad. Bobby was one of the few IJBM apologists people may have actually listened to.
  • Things build up over time.

They say the Grand Canyon was gradual decay of the land due to the watery water of the rivers and streams.

Adding water to a cup gets you 5 bottles of liquor sometimes when you think about it.
  • I do not think using that example gives very positive feelings.
  • But in the loss of another, should we really be looking for positive feelings?

can we not first shake off the depression with happy scented candles before we embrace a new age?

• But in the loss of another, should we really be looking for positive feelings?

I believe that may depend on who you ask.

Asking me would get you a yes, because moving on ASAP is the best idea for your own mental health. Or even forgetting about it altogether. Even if your best friend just died or something, mourning is pointless.

Not that i'm good at actually doing this, though. My mind is negative in some form 24/7.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    @snowbull: His thread on apologists vs. antitheists going downhill, and then the thread on absence of evidence/evidence of absence/etc. going downhill seem to have been the final straws.
  • @Everest: Oh yeah, I forget these things really quickly.
  • Everyone puts their misery behind them in some way.

Those who can't live unhealthy lives of pain and regret.

Animals don't feel pain, not on an emotional level like humans can, Animals can't mourn the loss of their children, or friends, or family, 20 seconds, it like nothing ever happened to them.

Except they live in a world where the person who died doesn't exist anymore, so even they are affected by loss.
  • Wait actually i'm not sure if I understand what Counterclock said.

I interpreted

They say the Grand Canyon was gradual decay of the land due to the watery water of the rivers and streams. 

as

Flourishing too well somewhere will cause destruction

And I interpreted

Adding water to a cup gets you 5 bottles of liquor sometimes when you think about it. 

as

The Grand Canyon's gradual decay will eventually hit magma levels if it's too wet

/dumb
  • Some people like to picture me with a hat, or maybe some fancy pimped out sunglasses.

I have neither of those, and my plans which incorporate either object are still nil to zero.

The only thing as a mortal human being that I could do was to wake up, go through my day (and or life for general consensus purposes) and then go to sleep.

humanity never questioned whether or not I would exist before I existed, there were no great predictions or plans, celebrations for a coming age when I would exist in this realm.

So thus, in the end, when I did exist, no one knew what to expect of me, "Such a human that one is" is what I was told by other humans,

But I was far too young to decipher meaning from their words, I was too young to even start understanding the basic processes my body went through in order to continue living, like breathing, or eating.

Thus, a true existence for me was after a time when I already had formed the tools needed to exist.

.... Wait, I think I went off-topic. SH
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    .... Wait, I think I went off-topic. SH

Hey Guiz Counterclock is talking aboout SAVAGE HEATHEN
  • No rainbow star
    So wait, I come back, only to find out that Bobby left just a day or two prior?

:<
  • Boohoo, I'll miss him.

I'm starting to hate religion debates.
  • "His thread on apologists vs. antitheists going downhill, and then the thread on absence of evidence/evidence of absence/etc. going downhill seem to have been the final straws."

It wasn't the usual suspects, was it?