If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm going to try

edited 2011-06-28 03:22:08 in IJBM meta
I'm going to try and i'll do whatever it takes.because people I care about here have asked me ot seek help i'm going to do my best to change. To improve. It's coem from two people that mean alot ot me now. I refuse to let them down. I'm just scared that I can't do this alone.

Comments

• $80+ per session
    Why did this need a 50 millionth thread?
  • I don't know i just felt it warrented it's own. i havn't made a thread stating that I was going to try bef ore as far as I know. and this is important to me. I want to try for Bob and Vorpy and Frodo. I want ot make them proud.
  • edited 2011-06-28 03:25:55
    Belief
    ^^ Just as a kind of proof I suppose.
  • it's important to me. I want to make friends here and especially regain the tolerance at least of Bob and Vorpy. I odn't know why but they mean alot ot me especially Bob for trying to help me. I will not fail her.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Vorpy

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    oh jesus christ

This did not warrant its' own thread. Should I lock?
  • what is that supposed to convey Vorpy?
  • $80+ per session
    i get it
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    what is that supposed to convey Vorpy?

• Please lock it, This is getting to the point of ridiculousness. If it hasn't already past that point A LONG TIME AGO.
  • $80+ per session
    i still get it lol
  • still lost but like I said from here on I'm going to do better I rpomise all of you. Because it's important to Bob. she put work and effort in to it and I will nto let her odwn.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Locking.
This discussion has been closed.