If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People's arguments against me don't seem to work.

edited 2011-06-28 01:01:04 in IJBM meta
I'm just not absorbing it for so me reason all argumetns from folks like Cygan or CommandoDude or Ian make me think is how futile life is. That's what it all boils down to. if we don't have natural rights and our rights come from this all mighty collective there is nothing to bother with.  If we only have the rights given to is. If we're slaves by default. if we can't survive without a big intrusive state whay bother? The arguments just are so depressing it makes you wonder.

Comments

• S'il vous plaît, essayez de garder tout cela en un seul fil, Tnu.
  • The answer is quite simple: are you ready for it, because here it is:

Find your own Earth.

I'm not joking, seriously because only that will solve most of your problems.
  • There is no place for me i'm beginning to think. all I can see right now is the futility of things.
  • Also sorry Bob I just felt this warrented it's own thread. I have no clue where it would have fit in.
  • Do you read ANY history?

You have SUCH a good life and enjoy SO MANY freedoms yet claim you're a slave?

Why don't you look up "Slavery" on Wikipedia and do some reading on REAL practices of it.

What the hell is the matter with you? So what if the source of your rights is a 'big bad gov'ment'?
  • because they will violate my rights given the chance. they will tell me what to watch, what tyo read, what I can and can not express.  What I can and can not voluntarily exchange with others.
  • I apologize. I didn't realize you lived in North Korea.

You see, I had assumed that you lived in the United States of America. Where things like that don't happen.
  • edited 2011-06-28 01:29:07
    They do happen. under guises of the greater good or whatnot.  censorship, laws banning certain substances, wiretapping, warrentless searches, All of this happens here. Oh yes and can't forget nationalist propaganda left and right.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    You do realize that the Supreme Court struck down a bill attempting to censor media today, right?
  • Yeah but people are going to try it again and soemtiems it works. again Bush Administration and governmetn getting the authority to bust in to your home and spy on you.
  • Hmm, It probably wouldn't be a good idea to take about how anti-government you are then.

If (or according to you, when) the government comes into your home, they might not welcome the chatter about them.
  • well at least i'll have the pleasure of having said "fuck you" to them in a million different ways.
  • I don't think they'd mind it on personal level actually, they'd probably just use it as an excuse to serve up a harsher punishment

but to think that you've personally offended them doesn't make sense, after all, people in power who are suppressing the masses probably don't care about the personal opinions of the people they're suppressing.
  • Tnu, here's something fun for you to think about it. The Government is never going to come and raid your house, search your stuff and throw you in jail. You know why? THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU. 

Do something that's actually worth them raiding your home over first, then we'll talk. 
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Well, technically, all the bitching about government could theoretically get them peeved.