If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

/b/ trolls a Texan radio host. Hard.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    He's a troll from /d/
  • Apparently he's this guy.
  • I hate him already.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    No True Capitalist Scotsman

• Oh the hilarity...
    Hi again folks.

Oh... and why are Texans racist?
    Not all Texans are racist.  And that's a comment that holds true for every state of the union.
  • I keep on saying it's hard to find a true capitalist. most people who claim to be are either Fascist, Cronyist, or state capitalist. Anyway back on topic. Fuck you Texas! Fuck the lonestar state!
  • ^ ...
  • edited 2011-06-24 10:06:00
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Hey, Texas is actually pretty cool.  Just last night, the CBS Evening News observed that the Dallas Fort Worth area gained a ton of jobs despite the recession--and one of the bright spots was the videogame industry there.  First kicked off by id Software years ago from the success of Doom, the DFW videogame industry has been growing at double-digits or something every year of this recession.  Also, Gamestop is HQ'd there.

FUNimation is located in Flower Mound, Texas, a wealthy suburb of DFW that straddles the Denton and Tarrant county lines.

And over in Austin we have Retro Studios, which made the Metroid Prime games.

The biggest current problem with Texas is that just that Rick Perry is a douche.
  • Also, Rooster Teeth.
  • I am still disturbed by the amount of people who find this funny.
  • Better to enjoy than to be full of hate.
  • Better to enjoy the suffering of other people?

How morally depraved has this society become? It's disgusting.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-06-25 19:58:46
    --yawn-- Think what you must. You saw the video, yes? He wasn't exactly the best handler of these things. He got mad. He's a bit of a jerk. I'm not saying that justifies it, just that it's not as black and white as you think.

I believe the trope is Asshole Victim.

Besides, I think it is far more detrimental to stew and spit over an act someone did. Like, say, believing in something else, or having a different opinion. Hating that person for it, that is far worse.
  • "I didn't watch the video, because, unlike the vast majority of today's horrendously depraved society, I do not gain pleasure from watching others suffer."

I said that a page ago.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-06-25 20:02:07
    I had been hoping the situation had changed. But alas, then you have not done your research, and are doing the equivalent of saying Mass Effect is a rape simulator, and I have lost any will to take your opinion into account.
  • I can't watch the video because it hurts to see another human suffer like that.

It would take me a large amount of mental energy to see the whole thing, and I don't want to stress myself like that.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    So do you agree with Universal Health care Chagen?
  • edited 2011-06-25 20:04:46
    ʍɥɐʇ po ʎon ɔɐll ɐ ɾoʞǝ ʍıʇɥonʇ ɐ dnuɔɥlıuǝ
    It's not suffering when he could have ended it at any fucking time.
  • Then stop being a moral guardian. Really, it's hilariously embarrassing. Either watch that, or watch some non-trolly podcasts. Don't espouse morality when you can't even be damned to do something as basic as doing your research.
  • Ian: Yes. I believe that all people should have equal healthcare.
  • $80+ per session
    AHR is right.

You can't argue on the man's behalf. You didn't even watch.
  • I'm not even really arguing on his behalf. I don't give a shit about him. I'm appalled at the trolls' actions.
  • $80+ per session
    How do you know you would be so appaled if you don't watch the video?
  • The very idea of trolling appalls me.
  • AHRAHR
    edited 2011-06-25 20:30:33
    Doesn't everything appall you? You tend to raeg a lot.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Diapers don't.
  • They're somethin' else.
    This is oddly popular. Should I know what this thread is about?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I swear you used to be against UHC Chagen.
    Oh well the more supporters the better.