If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Your Favorite Martian

edited 2011-06-16 17:17:07 in IJBM meta
When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT

People like this guy's music? 

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    If I didn't know he had a very annoying Youtube series I would enjoy this.

But knowing he does activates my TVTripster blood and makes me resist enjoy this.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    >implying tig ol' bitties are better than a flat chest
  • edited 2011-06-16 17:26:53
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    inb4 direneko

Also that song is annoying.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    I'm sure there are plenty of 13yr old who find the music hilarious.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    You know what else? The music is far more tolerable than the lyrics, so you have shit like this...

...where there's a decent song hidden underneath the BITCH GOT A PENIS
  • My favorite martian is J'on J'onzz. 
  • That's hilarious.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT

why
  • edited 2011-06-16 17:33:33
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^^^ The fuck is this shit?! KOREAN BOY BAND SHINee TO THE RESCUE!

Now I can get something better stuck in my head.

^ Again I say, time for different music. I hate random humor.
    BITCH GOT A PENIS was one of the most enjoyable things I have listened to in a long time. Oh my god.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    bitch got a peeeenis bitch got a peeeenis bitch got a peeeenis bitch got a peeeenis bitch got a peeeenis bitch got a peeeenis bitch got a peeeenis bitch got a peeeenis bitch got a peeeenis bitch got a peeeenis bitch got a peeeenis bitch got a peeeenis

oh god that is going to be stuck in my head forever

no

why
  • edited 2011-06-16 18:03:52
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Must . . . resist . . . urge to spam catchy songs to ease the pain of my fellows.
  • edited 2011-06-16 18:05:45

oh god why

do-do-do-do-do-do-do-douchebag
  • inb4 direneko

Y U NO SPELL DYRE RITE?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Because direneko sounds like a crappy D&D monster.  DYREneko is just... DYREneko.
    Dowiiyamon Dowiidowiiyamon

• Ah, fair enough.
  • This is weird.

I normally love this over-the-top WTFrandom humor, but it's not clicking with me right now.
  • edited 2011-06-16 18:12:13

This would almost be entertaining, if:

a) he didn't think we were such dumbasses that he had to point out each of the beers in big flashy text with arrows

b) the chorus wasn't the most obnoxious thing ever