If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Liveblogs on TvTropes

edited 2011-06-11 20:28:37 in Webspace

They are treated as an afterthought on the site, with the little promotion they receive and even the fact that the link to the index only shows up on the forums. This is kind of a shame, as it's a really good outlet for an in-depth look into stuff, something reviews and trope lists can't do.

And it's the only thing that truly interests me about the site nowadays, but that's a personal reason.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Argh, I still need to update my liveblog...

Why am I so busy even after school's out?
  • edited 2011-06-11 20:30:43
    I start lots of them. Never finished one. Should do though.

My problem is that all mines are really ambitious or I get an idea and then get distracted by rabbits or something.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    My liveblog is found here.

/What you mean "blatant advertisement" 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    oh hey you updated since I last looked
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    I try to update every Thursday. 
  • "My problem is that all mines are really ambitious or I get an idea and then get distracted by rabbits or something."

Reminds me: even 70 episodes feels long when you're taking 1-2 hours to write about each one of them.

• 70 episodes feels long anyway...
  • I remember for RahXephon it usually took an hour to liveblog half an episode.
  • edited 2011-06-11 20:39:15
    Also...

-checks liveblog list-

Yay!  I correctly guessed what Abyss_Worm was liveblogging based on its episode count!  Well... mostly.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    There's a link to the liveblogs on the Wiki pages for the work.
  • But no link back. Especially jarring since that "subject" part could have been put to better use serving that function.
  • You can change. You can.
    I remember for RahXephon it usually took an hour to liveblog half an episode.

Did you ever finish it?
  • I abandoned the liveblog after learning a huge spoiler, but I finished the series.
  • You can change. You can.
    Awwwwww...Where did you leave it off anyway?

(Has been considering whether to review RahXephon or Haruhi during the summer)