If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just saw this really attractive girl

Comments

• edited 2011-06-08 12:09:03
    You can change. You can.
    Wait, if Wicked is the one generating the Death Star shield...

Does this mean it is my duty to destroy him?

^Good.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Only if you're a smart-ass space cowboy.

By which I mean fuck yes, of course.
  • You can change. You can.
    And if I have a giant dog as a copilot.

Alex...will you be my giant dog?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Alex...will you be my giant dog?

JUANCARLOS / MADASS ALEX OTP
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    BE MY CO-PILOT

BE WITH ME IN MYYYYY DREEEAAAAMS

Oh god this thread has gone horribly wrong.

(The answer is yes)
  • edited 2011-06-08 12:14:36
    You can change. You can.
    That's like saying Chewbacca/Han Solo. I mean, if you're into that, more power to you, but DADT.

^ Awesome sauce.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @Juan_Carlos: Yeah, I have medication.  I should stop scratching myself and learn to tolerate itching, though.  It sucks when your skin is inherently hypersensitive to crap.  Makes it inconvenient to do too much outdoorsy stuff.

@MadassAlex: Don't have a rag, nor chloroform anyway. :P

> Anyway, personally, I'm having a bit of trouble as of late approaching
    girls, but I recommend the usual, just talk to them, make jokes, treat
    them as normal people.

Which basically means, don't go up to talk to them merely because they're girls.

> What color are her eyes? How old is she?

No idea.
    Which basically means, don't go up to talk to them merely because they're girls.

While true, I've found that showing mild signs of attraction works wonders, actually. Girls like dudes/other girls who might be interested. Of course, I always say that showing those signs and make them endearing/interesting is hard, so I recommend not doing it during the first talk.

First date, OTOH...
    I said merely because.

The main issue is to appear non-creepy, but also get the point across that you have at least some amount of romantic interest.

That said, for the girl I'm currently semi-sorta-involved with, I have no idea what I did that got her interested.  I think she started flirting lightly with me and I just sorta went with it.  I did mentally note her as "pretty girl I want to get to know better", but we didn't even live in the same dorm so it was a bit hard to run into her again.  Then she started hanging out on my floor for homework reasons.
  • "The main issue is to appear non-creepy, but also get the point across that you have at least some amount of romantic interest."

You mean that that's possible?

'Cause I failed every time.
  • edited 2011-06-08 13:26:05
    You can change. You can.
    It is possible. Like always, the trick is in just talking to them as friends and lightly flirt here and there, but not flirt during the whole conversation. 

At least, one of the tricks.
  • Be a creep, just don't take yourself seriously: mock-flirt with everyone, even the bros. It's a great way to insulate yourself against fear of rejection and embarassment.
    Yeah, because you won't have fear of rejection. Just feelings of rejection.
  • Which you must learn to accept and move on: nothing's more cancerous to a lovelife then hang-ups over someone you've barely interacted with while fostering feelings from afar, or suppressing all signs of attraction like a typical niceguy.
    Come to notice it, Juan, character in your avatar would be more attractive if her breasts weren't as oversized.
    We can't be friends anymore, Glenn. >:(

[Not like I disagree]
    No, seriously, just imagine hugging a girl, would you want to be touching the tips of two lumps of flesh, or would you want to be touching most of her torso?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    i think i'll go with the first one
    You people disappoint me.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I'll have to go with the first one, too.
  • No, seriously, just imagine hugging a girl, would you want to be touching the tips of two lumps of flesh, or would you want to be touching most of her torso?
    Not sure if serious.
    Not very.
    Why did I find the whole thing funny? Oh yeah, it is me. 

Anyway, I feel that both small size and big size are good. As long as it is proportional to the body in question, then it's all fine and dandy.
    I personally prefer small-to-medium. On real girls anyway. On anime girls, big (but not HUGE) boobs are a-okay.
  • Size doesn't matter as long as the cleavage is teasing but tasteful. Without clothes...meh, by the time you reach that stage you don't really give a damn anyway.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^ This
  • edited 2011-06-08 15:08:26
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I find cleavage a bit ugly, actually.  Those sport bikinis that have a piece of cloth horizontally across the breasts, rather than picking up each one individually, are on average sexier for this reason.
    It all depends on how it's executed. Personally, I don't really care, I'm more of a legs man.
    Okay, that I can agree on.  Sexy arms and legs.

And hair.  As long as it isn't that stupid unkempt semi-wavy Hollywood hair.
    Personally, I prefer butts anyway. Though breasts are nice. I can't say I've ever cared too much for arms and legs. And I kinda like that unkempt, semi-wavy Hollywood hair.