If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

White Whine

Comments

• edited 2011-05-28 15:50:03
    ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^

…I was also disappointed to learn that there are, in fact, no aliens being held at Area 51.

Something seems a little strange about this one - can't put my finger on it.

• But you never had any to begin with.
    It amuses me that that is counted as a whine. Heaven forbid the President of the USA expects the White House phones to work!
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    Wouldn't that be a Half-White Whine?
  • Stupid ass friends…

What the hell is wrong with this? Are people with friends not allowed to complain now?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    So what do we get if South Asian people are complaining?  Beer?
  • edited 2011-05-28 17:11:20
    I have the same problem.
    So basically this is Barely Disguised Jealousy: The Website.
  • ...people wear make up at the gym?
  • People still go to gyms?
  • edited 2011-05-28 18:14:28
    ^^^The jealousy was evident when he pulled the "Shut up, you're rich!" card on a lady complaining about her utensils being misplaced during a kitchen renovation.
  • I thought the utensil thing was more of a light hearted complaint. Almost jokey.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-28 18:15:48
    ^^Which is stupid. What if she' kan't find those partikular kind of utensils ever again, and they were her favorite?

...Oh, wait, she kan't komplain about that either, bekause she kan just buy some new utensils and learn to like those as mutsh as the other ones bekause she's ritsh, right?
  • edited 2011-05-28 18:19:09
    ^^Yeah, most of the quotes on the site are of that nature.

One quote was from someone complaining that they missed their iPad in the mail. Someone commented "Nice if you got spare money to things like that. It's so horrible to have money."

*rolls eyes*
  • I find it amusing how the people commenting on that are spending money on their internet (or at least their parents are or whatever.)
  • …Ew. Lime. Disgusting. 
    This girl is also right. Those novelty waters are disgusting.
  • ...WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO PERFECTLY GOOD WATER D:
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• Eh, I had raspberry mineral water that was pretty good.

Other than that, though, they do kinda suk.
  • rainy in aruba?
    How DARE someone complain about it raining on their vacation?
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    To quote one of the comments there, you are clearly only allowed to complain if A) you're drowning, B) you've been shot, or C) you're on fire.
  • And even then, you better not be a billionaire.
  • What if you've been shot bakwards into a fire pit, only to be saved by aksidentally falling into a pool whitsh you start drowning in?
  • Complaining about drowning? Oh, please. Don't you know some people in Africa don't even have the luxury of there being enough water to drown in?
  • ah yes the "your rich" argument. Dude get over yourself people will always find reason to complain. It's in human nature it's why places like this exist. The rich are apparently these greedy selfish petty people. All of them. No exceptions. So anything they say is irrelevant.
  • And komplaining about being shot? Puh-leeze! People in Africa don't even have guns to be shot with, you insensitive bastard / bitsh!
  • What if you gave the average African Citizenry guns? What could be done there?
  • They'd turn into ungrateful white people too, obviously.
  • So giving them guns would turnt hem white?
  • Wait wouldn't that make a lot of poor black people in America qualify as white?
  • Yes. And as we know, thanks to this website, is that the world doesn't need any more whiny White people.