If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"Liking submissive girls = you're sexist"

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Just because you can bring an example doesn't mean that the whole market would approve, Bob.

there is demand for female moeshit. Why? Because...something, I guess. -shrug-
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-25 00:27:34
    I know, Juan. I know.

I wish more people were into submissive males. :<
    I musn't engage in shitposting about sex with Bob, I musn't engage in shitposting about sex with Bob, I musn't engage in shitposting about sex with Bob, I musn't engage in shitposting about sex with Bob, I musn't engage in shitposting about sex with Bob, I musn't engage in shitposting about sex with Bob, I musn't engage in shitposting about sex with Bob, I musn't engage in shitposting about sex with Bob, 
  • God fuckig dammit.

I'm sick of every-fucking-thing being sexist. Feminism is a good idea, but please, for the love of God, stop viewing everything for sexism.

All Feminism ever did was drive me closer to Misogyny.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    • An exception does not make a tendency

Shinji, Naruto, Sasuke, Goten, Tsuna, Fate Everrencus, Chrono, Yuuna...
  • edited 2011-05-25 00:32:41
    You can change. You can.

You're mistaking insanity and an extreme position for the whole philosophy...again.

Shinji:

We're using the guy who destroys the world for the girl he loves as an example of a submissive kid?

'K then.

Observation aside, all I meant is that the majority of moe stuff is female. now is, this an incorrect assumption or a correct assumption?

• edited 2011-05-25 00:31:41
    ^^ Sasuke?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-25 00:32:08
    ...Shinji, Naruto and Sasuke count as moe?

Well, I can see Shinji, but he's so damn annoying.

^^Listen to this.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

PLease hold your tongue chagen.
  • I am a submissive male. does that count for anything?
  • edited 2011-05-25 00:33:01
    Tableflipper
    "Naruto"

...him? Moe?

What?

Oh also,

HAYATE!!!

kyaa~
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    ...Shinji, Naruto and Sasuke count as moe?

Subjective thing, Moe is -shrug-
  • Definitely Hayate.

@Tnu: Maybe...
  • maybe? please explain.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-25 00:38:20
    ^^It's complicated.

• I'm submissive in that I'm near-catatonic in most social situations.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    He looks too much like a flat chested girl.
  • Which is totally awesome if you're into flat chested girls.

Or, you know, boys that look like flat chested girls.
    But...but...but...I don't look like a flat chested girl! :<
  • edited 2011-05-25 00:41:17
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    "We're using the guy who destroys the world for the girl he loves as an example of a submissive kid?

'K then.

Observation aside, all I meant is that the majority of moe stuff is female. now is, this an incorrect assumption or a correct assumption?"

Not 'submissive'. Moe.

Most Moe stuff is female. I will point out that it is because it is aimed at young girls, who enjoy it, without necessarily going all 'MOE, MUST BE MOE'. In fact that's a negative stereotype in Japan~
  • if I shaved and cleaned myself up a bit I think I could pull it off.
  • edited 2011-05-25 17:10:01
    Tableflipper
  • for some reason I always liked Women in suits and Bifauxnan.
  • edited 2011-05-25 00:43:43
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Dammit too big
  • edited 2011-05-25 00:43:35
    Tableflipper
    ^^ lol
  • edited 2011-05-25 00:44:15
  • "But...but...but...I don't look like a flat chested girl! :<"

That's cool. We can fix that.

"for some reason I always liked Women in suits and Bifauxnan."

-high five-
    Nup. Too much of a man to look like that. Mind you, I'm not really proud of that. I mean, I like it, but almost all the girls I know prefer girly looking men.

Lesbians, they obviously are.