If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"The people on the insecurities thread don't have any real problems "

Comments

• I thought "-core" denoted a musical subgenre, usually of heavy metal.
  • edited 2011-05-24 12:15:51
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Hardcore Emos and the like.

Or as they put it, HxC
  • You can change. You can.
    Your mom went to school...after I fucked her.

So...you're my father? VORPY! WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME?!
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Because you were my son. I wanted a daughter god damn it. How am I supposed to get YOU pregnant, huh? You disgust me. Go die.
    I could get you pregnant. :3
  • edited 2011-05-24 12:20:48
    Has friends besides tanks now
    @Chagen: "-core" actually comes more from punk and associated acts, and any "-core" genres usually denote a hardcore influence, rather than metal. Metalcore and deathcore, for instance, are so named because they're hybrids of thrash metal/melodic death metal and hardcore, and death metal and hardcore, respectively.

I hadn't known of edgecore myself until now, either, though.
  • Also, because being a parent that wears a black face-covering helmet almost all the time isn't exactly the most desirable.
  • I hate how black is supposedly "edgy".

I just like the color, come on! It reflects light real good and shines perfectly.
  • edited 2011-05-24 12:22:03
    I mean, blame goffix.
  • White is better anyway.

Oh also inb4 comment of me being racist.
    I like black because Angel...I know, I'll just go to the emo corner...As the son of Vorpy that I am.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I like black because it goes with everything.
  • I like black for its symbolism in anarchist thought.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I like black because it shimmers in the light at angles but is abyssal at others, and it makes a great contrast for brighter colors like magenta, and it makes your boobs look bigger.
  • Quit being a whiny bitch and man up.
    Adeptus Alpharius: Sup.
  • edited 2011-06-03 22:47:01
    Clean your room little Billy
    I like black because it resembles the vile, twisted rot at the core of humanity's being, the vale of despair that is life, and the hopeless oblivion we damned souls are condemned to at the end of our wretched existence./goffix
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I like black because it's my favorite color. /ordinary person
  • I like Black for its thermal properties, and also because it doesn't burn my retinas like pretty much everything else does.
  • Also it isn't a colour, nor a "color".
  • I dunno, something that absorbs all the other colors (I think?) sounds rather...colorful to me.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    It is a color. Trust me, I was in an apprenticeship as painter once. Granted, it was quite a failure, but at least I know that much.
  • edited 2011-06-04 12:22:27
    RE-ANIMATOR
    A painter? So what. Science > Art.
    Black is no more a colour than bald is a hairstyle or atheist a religion.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Bald is a hairstyle.
    You're thinking of shaved...
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    No.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing or reading. It's 3:40AM.
  • Bald is lack of hair. It cannot be a hairstyle because it is the lack of hair. No hair therefore no hairstyle.
    This is totally elementary shit, y'know?
    "Lack thereof" is a style in and of itself.
  • Can be a style, but not a hairstyle.
  • edited 2011-06-04 13:03:40
    Not having something is a style?

So I am totally an unredhead, it's in now. I put effort into doing this, ya know?

So now I think I will glam out my air bling (bling you don't own) and listen to dubstep when I'm not listening to dubstep.

It can be called Unstep.
  • Well, given that having hair is a default state, I sorta admit one can remove it as a style. Just not a hairstyle, obviously.