If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My ass really hurts for no apparent reason.

edited 2011-05-21 13:05:33 in Meatspace
☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
I didn't sit on it too hard, nobody hit it while I was awake, I didn't sleep on it funny. I just woke up and it really really stings.

I know it's not cancer or a tumor or whatever, but my ass hurts for a very strange reason. I am kind of worried.

Comments

• So many jokes to be made about this...
  • May I kiss it better?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I don't know, it could be. But I wouldn't know why I would have hemorrhoids unless my body did some pretty weird shit while I was asleep.
  • Because buggery.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Rectal prolapse?
    No, my ass didn't go inside out.

As it turns out I was sitting on my....iPod last night.
  • Glaives are better.
    My plan worked perfectly.
    but now I want to itch my butt.
  • Glaives are better.
    Well, shit.

Still, at least you were anally anguished for a little while.
    Itchy.

My underwear are bugging me. I should get some new ones.
    No.
  • Glaives are better.
    Go commando, like a real man.
    ....fine then.
  • edited 2011-05-21 19:02:54
    Kichigai birthday!!
    I posted an unrelated video because I'm sleepy and don't know what I'm doing
  • What exactly is bugging you about them?
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
  • JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere
    There are veins, arteries and various bones in that area that can be affected by poor posture and sitting position to become very uncomfortable... Which is not helped by sitting upon one's iPod.

Which is one of the many reasons that I prefer to use side pockets.
    I was listening to Garbage when I went to sleep, and It didn't stay snug on my chest when I moved around in my sleep.
  • JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere
    Understandable.
    One thing that always bugged me is a long time ago when I got struck in the ass really hard I wondered if I damaged a nerve or a blood vessel, and I wonder if it repaired. I wish there was a way to tell if you had a broken blood vessel or a damaged one. Is the only way to tell by seeing bruises?
  • JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere
    Or noticeable pain or discomfort. Kind of sucks.
  • You can change. You can.
    Normally, it's either bruises, pain, discomfort or any kind of muscular pain, so to speak. Like cramps and whatnot.

Or numbness.
  • JHMJHM
    Here, There, Everywhere
    Numbness is strange, especially when it occurs around some kind of scar or wound. For example, after I had a molar removed, what most bothered me about the experience was—aside from the surprisingly high blood loss and fainting spells later—the knowledge that I was having something removed from me while I was conscious but without sensation. It was really creepy.
    ^ It makes it stranger though that you can feel the pressure during the removal, and also the inevitable 'splunch' as the tooth and roots are pulled free.