If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Modern FPS suck ass.

2»

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Goldeneye007 I love it. Still have the cartridge, and it works.
  • The World Is Not Enough was a better game than Goldeneye.
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Local 4 player splitscreen mayhem, darling, with Giant Heads and exploding chairs!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^For some reason, I read that as The World Ends With You, and I was like wtf?

I want a new Timesplitters game.
  • edited 2011-05-14 02:06:48
    The World is Not Enough also had 4 player splitscreen though.  Though I dunno about giant heads and the other cheats.  Still, it's mostly that The World is Not Enough isn't as laggy/stuttery as Goldeneye, and has somewhat better physics and such.  Goldeneye is good and all, it's just me and my friends generally have more fun with The World is Not Enough.
  • Sorry, going to bed so I didn't have much time to respond.

UT2004 is probably the FPS I enjoyed the most and put the most hours in.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Okay now I get it.

My favorite as of far was Perfect Dark and Nightfire.
  • edited 2011-05-14 03:53:06
    ^^^^ Supposedly, there's one being made by Crytek UK right now.

Keep in mind that their last games were Haze and the CoD clone that was Crysis 2's multiplayer.
  • Needs more third-person shooter/platformer. Metal Arms: Glitch In The System and Jet Force Gemini ftw.
  • You guys are just mad that people keep camping your spawn.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^^ I actually liked Crysis 2's multiplayer.

The problem is that I'm going to feel stigmatized by many gamers if I decide to buy Modern Warfare 3. Even if I've never played another FPS besides Crysis 2 and Bulletstorm. 
  • Get Duke Nukem? :D