If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This, from sankakucomplex

2»

Comments

• edited 2011-05-08 22:06:03
    Top 10 Yuri Anime

1. Puella Magi Madoka Magica

2. Kannazuki no Miko

3. Mai-Hime

4. Maria-sama ga Miteru

5. Mai-Otome

6. Strike Witches

7. Strike Witches 2

8. Shoujo Kakumei Utena

9. Maria Holic

10. K-ON!

• BobBob
    edited 2011-05-08 22:06:18
    -thread hop-

Hey guys, I-

-thread unhop-
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh, they're SC links.

I'm not clicking any of those.

Even if SC stands for South Carolina.  Or Southern California.
  • edited 2011-05-08 22:06:58

@Vorpy: How old is he?

@Bob:

• edited 2011-05-08 22:07:07
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Because I don't go to anime sites other than TV Tropes and Gaiaonline? Because I like to enjoy things by myself rather than around other people? Because their shipping and fan dumb and flawed opinions annoy me? and

the hell....Maria Holic is #9? Are they judging it based on yuri romance or how many moments there are that allow you to jerk your shit all over the screen?

How the fuck does Strike Witches count as Yuri? Because there are no boys on the show?

@Don like 7
  • edited 2011-05-08 22:07:01
    ^^^ Oh, ignore the links.  They just showed up when I copypasta'd it.  I just found that list to be bizarre due to the fact that like less than a third of the entries actually should even qualify to be on the list.
    Oh fuck you I just clicked the about Sankaku Complex link and then on the side...

> Muv Luv

I've heard bad things about this, from Arha.

> Rie Tanaka Will Sleep With Anyone For $100? The shocking truth is finally out - ultra-sexy seiyuu Rie Tanaka will bed all comers for a mere... More »

...this site is like a tabloid newspaper for otaku.

Seriously.
  • ...this site IS a tabloid newspaper for otaku.

Fix'd.
    Oh.

I see.
  • a little muffled
    Come to think of it, yeah, that's exactly what it is.
  • I don't read tabloids, and I just realized this is a tabloid site which is why it irks me. Boy, am I slow.