If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This, from sankakucomplex

edited 2011-05-07 21:15:02 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
Official: “Mio Sleeps No Bra”
Crucial information about busty
moeblob Mio Akiyama‘s
sleeping habits has surfaced
by way of the K-ON! manga:
That… More »
...why the hell would, or should, I give a flying fuck about this?

Comments

• Because Sankaku is filled with creepy Otaku who will only see real vag by spiking a drunk cosplayer's drinks.
  • "...why the hell would, or should, I flying fuck about this?"

Because anyone who can fly and fuck at the same time over something like that should be infamous.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ AWW SHIT TYPO
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Because the Internet has made it its hobby to compile the most bizarre in humans possible. 
  • From my limited understanding, sleeping with a bra on is very uncomfortable. So this is not news on two levels now.
  • Most Otaku have little to no actual knowledge of women.
  • edited 2011-05-07 21:51:30
    Tableflipper
    Bras in general are uncomfortable.

From what I heard, breasts themselves are uncomfortable when lying down (especially if you don't lie down in a specific way when facing down.)
  • edited 2011-05-07 21:55:37

I'm just thinking about it from the perspective of "Wow, I haven't even completed my journalism class yet, and I know more about news than Artefact does".

Which, admittedly, is kind of silly considering the site in question.

^^ All the more reason to be flat-chested?
  • edited 2011-05-07 22:16:46
    "Bras in general are uncomfortable."

No they aren't.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Bras in general are uncomfortable.

Measurements and Gel padding are all you need really. Unless you are fat, then you can never enjoy them, ever.
  • Nope, I still think people are either misinformed or wearing ill-fitting bras (which is admittedly pretty common).
  • edited 2011-05-07 22:26:18
    Tableflipper
    OK, fine.

Bras are itchy, in comparison to many other pieces of clothing.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    "Mio Sleeps No Bra"

brb fapping forever
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Boyshorts are more itchy than bras most of the time for me. It depends on the material.
  • ITT:  People taking Sankaku way the fuck too seriously.
  • That place sucks.
  • Eh.  I kind of like it.  inb4 "Of course you would..."
  • >ITT: People taking Sankaku way the fuck too seriously.

Only as seriously as Artefact himself takes it. I mean, have you seen the site's About page?

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/about/

• I kind of always assumed Artefact was on acid when he wrote that page and just never got around to making a sane version of it.
  • "I hope you girlfriend-less virgin fucks (who'd only ever sleep with a woman by spiking a cosplayer's drinks at a con) know that most women sleep no-bra."

I was gonna post this on that article's comment page, but too many people had already pointed it out for an lulz to happen.
  • You know, isn't it kind of ironic that Chagen is complaining about Sankaku commenters and yet... he considers that to be worth saying?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    He who fights monsters, DYRE.

He who fights monsters.
  • DYRE: What exactly are you saying?
  • I'm saying that your comment isn't intelligent or funny or insightful.  I don't have a particularly high opinion of Sankaku commenters either, usually, but there are better responses to reading Sankaku comments than to post something as stupid as that.  Like, just not reading any more Sankaku comments.  Saying something like what you wanted to say just... I don't see the point, really.  Plus, it's pointlessly assholish.
    AKA, it's the perfect YouTube comment.
    > an lulz

I just realized that this could be applied to terms other than "hero".
  • edited 2011-05-08 22:03:02
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I clicked on that link and a bunch of thumbnails of tits and ass and moaning faces appeared while my little brother walked by. The fuck.

And judging from the other panels it looks like a hive for perverted fucks and animu sheep. Do not want.
  • How have you managed to not know about sankaku complex until now?