If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That what I consider civil is apparently incredibly dickish / I'm a dick

BobBob
edited 2011-05-29 14:47:46 in General
And when I think I'm having a debate with someone, I'm actually insulting them out of the blue.

In other words, I'm a complete asshole that should be kept away from otherwise calm discussions at all costs.

Yay.

Also, my apologies to you all. It probably doesn't mean much, but I'm genuinely sorry.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Are you saying that you're some sort of lesser version of GitBiz?
  • Bob you ahve a very strange perspective on thigns if that is your idea of civil.
  • It's okay Bob. I get the same treatment. <_<
  • If this is about what I said, using you and GB in the same sentence...Please don't read into it at all. I honestly love you, and I hate him. You are great and he isn't. Please.
  • You shouldn't be so hard on yourself Middie.  Is this about what I said in that other thread?  If so, I wasn't referring to you.  You're almost always really nice to be around, and I'm sorry if I made you feel bad.

• edited 2011-04-28 23:41:53
    Stop beating up on yourself. You had good reason to be more agitated, especially at Tnu.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    While I find that you can be a little harsh, I find it cathartic since I always find you to be in the right. You have my approval.
  • Tnu, have you tried using spellcheck and/or your vision while you type?
  • I would very much like it if you didn't leave Bob, because then I would never talk to you again. I'm sick of that happening.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I'd hate to see what you consider being rude.

Sweetheart.
  • Saturn? What vision?
  • I for one like Bob's snark.
  • Seriously, Midnight Velvet, come back.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I approve of Bob's posting style regardless if it's mean or not, because you are not an asshole so I know when you are pissed off you do not mean ill of others.
  • Saturn? What vision?

The one you're putting to such poor use as we speak. See, Saturn had nothing with that comment of mine.
  • You've always seem cool to me Bob. When you're being serious that is. And when you're shitposting you're a laugh. You're a staple of this forum, I'd rather you didn't leave!
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-01 00:51:17
    Fuck, I can't even flounce right. Way to suck at everything, me.
  • SHUT UP CHAGEN...oh wait, you're Bob.
  • No rainbow star
    YAY BOB IS BACK!
    I think calling somebody a fuckface is a better alternative to calling them a faggot, because it's more likely that they will be offended by being called gay than being called a person who usually gives oral sex against their will.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Fuckfish is better.
  • ...I've called someone her fuckface before?

^^^^...So, I should leave?
    Nope.avi + MiniVD codec
  • I wouldn't call many of your posts civil, but it's still a far cry from "incredibly dickish".

Anyhow, I'm glad you're still here.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-05-02 02:28:44
    Then, what are they?

For some reason, I have a feeling the number of people who are glad I'm here is heavily outweighed by how many want my head on a platter.
  • I'd settle with "not civil."
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Also, my apologies to you all. It probably doesn't mean much, but I'm genuinely sorry.

Apology accepted?
  • So, they're not civil, but they're not dickish?

I'm confused.
    For
    some reason, I have a feeling the number of people who are glad I'm
    here is heavily outweighed by how many want my head on a platter.

Well those people can fuck off and die, preferrably ripping their asshole open and pulling their intestines inside out with their fingers, because I would rather see you here than them. :3