If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

We can't have forum games

2»

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    I wonder how much bigger the thread will be once I wake up in the morning.
  • edited 2011-04-25 20:38:07
    It's only like 2:30-ish over in the UK, right?

That's not very late.

I usually stay up til around 5 in the morning.  Then again, I'm also usually really tired during the day unless I take a nap... (today I took a nap for longer than I actually slept in the morning...)
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Closer to 2:40 now, but yeah.
  • I'm working. And maaan I am tired.
  • edited 2011-04-25 20:43:53
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    The Berserk thread is kinda fun, I haven't meant anything in it obviously as well that'd be very mean :D

^^Also Other late up british troper?
  • We're three late brits and we're off our tits
  • On sleep deprevation, 'cause of my location, I need sleep or I'll resort to... writing these shitty rhymes all night. Man this is pleasant
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    You are the next Tinie Tempah.

And I claim my five pounds.
  • I'm better than Tinie, In the sky I outshine he, give Tinie a map and on that map he can't find me.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    :D
    Where did the Berserk Button thread go? :(
    Ah. Must have overlooked it somehow when checking the second page. Thanks.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Weirdness, this place died as soon as the Wyvern Knight GMH swooped down and shut the whining thread down.

Now only me and you are posting and GMH is gone...AGAIN...when I had a question. FFS.
    Yeah. It feels pretty dead right now. Then again, I'm at school and could be using this workshop to write an essay that's due tomorrow, so I should probably do that. After that I have Ultimate Frisbee, and then go to Dad's, where the Internet is only consistently accessible through my iPod and I didn't think to say "yes, I'd like to bring my laptop," and won't be back until 9:00.

Yeah. I think I'll do that. Adios.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    It's always dead during daylight hours in American time zones.