If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Dear my family, stop talking about trans people if you're just going to be assholes.

13»

Comments

• edited 2011-04-24 20:20:50
    Pony Sleuth
    ^^Yes.

^>you're mother

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/f/f7/TwilightRage.PNG">
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Vivi, you're confusing me with Bill Posey.  I don't have a part-reptile lineage, unlike him.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^^ As stated, scalies, which are a subset of furries. And I think Featheries ars for birds. No idea for skin though. Also, being into MLP in a sexual way would make one a furry, as the ponies, to my knowledge, have human traits, and obviously can speak
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Well yeah, I once told my mother what a furry was during our dinner at Olive Garden and she started laughing. She said "If you can't have sex with animals why would you even go through the trouble to do all of that?"

My mom is biased towards different transies. Male to Female she is okay with (as long as they aren't ugly), but FtM she hates.